4- Honest

He saw Dew with Jennie have a lunchbreak at cafe. Nanon knew both of them acknowledged his presence and Jennie purposely making her seat getting closer to Dew.

'He wanted me to get jealous and throw my body at Dew? Nah, another time-' he said inside him while sipping his ice chocolate and scrolled his phone.

"sir, what do you want again? I'm sorry for this morning, I should be extra careful." Phuwin appeared with Nanon's lunch; spaghetti carbonara.

Nanon digging his ear like he's getting bored with Phuwin's words. "can you stop with your sorry? Yeah-yeah, things happen. Thanks for your shirt by the way"

Nanon really look younger with those clothes while sipping his ice chocolate

Nanon really look younger with those clothes while sipping his ice chocolate. Actually, when Phuwin going back to cafe to buy ice chocolate, it was a long queue and the ice chocolate being warm chocolate when he reached.

Phuwin being a good man, scaredy cat and innocent man- he give Nanon his spare clothes. He even promised Nanon that he treated Nanon at lunchbreak as well.

Now, here both of them at nearby cafe facing at each other but Phuwin look down feeling scared.

"why you didn't eat?" Nanon asked as he curled his spaghetti looking at Phuwin.

"hmm- its okay sir, you can eat."Phuwin said.

"suit yourself. By the way, which department you're at?"

"under Mr. Dew" Nanon snickered when he heard answer from Phuwin.

He knew Phuwin from the novel but not being in Jennie's harem, but he will getting bullied with another colleague soon and Jennie will come to defend him. That's make Dew grew interest towards Jennie because her good bond with others.

Phuwin kinda nerd with his appearance and of course they're will bully him. Nanon felt sympathy towards Phuwin because he's being a bridge for those couple over there.

But looking at the situation, Dew and Jennie seems like to know each other now. "oy Phu-"

"me?" Phuwin pointed himself.

"who else besides you here" Nanon answered sarcastic.

"yes sir?"

"what are their relationship?" Nanon whispered to Phuwin and the latter steal a glance to them.

"oh, as far as I know, Mr. Frank transfered her to our department for being Mr. Dew secretary"

"eh- what happen with current one?"

"ah- I heard Mr. Dew had 2 secretary now, well- seems like she didn't functioning well because Ms. Love doing all of the job. She just being there because of Mr. Frank. Mr. Dew just being nice because you like her-" suddenly Phuwin being white because he speak bad about Nanon's big crush.

Nanon snickered and he waves his hand. "don't worry, I kicked her from my department because she literally didn't do any of her work, so I give her to my brother. But why p'Frank give to Dew eventhough he already had secretary? "

"because she can't do any work. Why Mr. Nanon accepted her to our company? Is it because her pretty face?"

Nanon winced at that and unfortunately he nodded at the statement. Which human didn't attract with pretty things right? But he's unlike original Nanon!

"its okay Phuwin, human make a mistake like me-. Here finish it" he pushed his plate to Phuwin and Phuwin gasped.

"you didn't eat my waste? You can order the new one-"

"its okay, I can eat!" Phuwin eat from that plate fast.

"you're hungry huh?" Phuwin just nodded shyly and Nanon just shakes his head while sipping his ice chocolate.

█▓▒▒░░░In the Harem░░░▒▒▓█

"Nanon-" Nanon whipped his head and release a sigh when he saw Dew approached him.

"I don't like you share your food with
Phuwin"

"huh?"

"tsk- what if you had a germs and you spread the virus to my workers" Nanon make a disgusting face and ignored him.

"tsk- Nanon. I didn't finish yet!" Dew jogged towards him.

"what else?!"

"why you didn't look at Jennie? She's sad when you didn't look at her"

"tsk- she can take care of herself, why I should look for her?" Nanon whined. Why all of these people wants him to get back with Jennie? Gosh, he didn't even feel something sparks towards Jennie. Maybe he can keep her if she's doing a good job - but meh! She didn't even do well in her job!

Dew sighed as he look at Nanon softly. "I knew you so well, Nanon. If you started to like someone, you'll never let them go. Now, you like Jennie but why you let her go easily"

"listen Dew-" Nanon look at him. "You can call me a jerk or anything but I really don't like her anymore. Its not my fault that she can do well in her job, I didn't even kicked her out from my department but all of those was her choice"

Nanon rolled his eyes. "so- its really that you didn't like her anymore?"

"yes! How many times I should say this? Should I make a news on television so that everyone knew that I don't like her anymore?"

Dew secretly smiles as he scratched his back of his head. "uhm- if thats so- uhm Nanon-"

"urgh- what else?" Nanon crossed his arms while glared at him (cutely). Dew look at somehwre before he clear his throat.

"uhm- so tomorrow I have err- voucher breakfast at your favorite cafe-"

Nanon squints his eyes and Dew clear his throat again. "I don't like wasted things, so let's have a breakfast together"

"huh?"

This scene- yeah, this plot is existed! But he's supposed to go with Jennie!!

"no, go with Jennie" he doesn't want to destroy the plot but at the same time he doesn't want to get killed.

"Jennie doesn't want to come to I'll ask you"

"I'm your second choice?!" Nanon glared at him but Dew snickered.

"no- I mean, I really want to have a breakfast with you because- er yeah- because I have something to discuss with you"

Nanon look at Dew suspicious but he just nodded his head. "hmm- just share that location. I don't even know which my favorite cafe"

"I will text you. ASAP!"

 ASAP!"