Side Story- LukeNon

A/n: if you choose Nanon to be with Luke - just go with it ❤️ you can skip to other couple.

"here, open it" Nanon give the box towards Luke. To be honest, Luke never been in this nervous state before and truthfully he expected the rejection from Nanon.

He opened the box and he saw two pendant.

He sighed but he smiles sadly seeing that. He expected it though but why does his heart shrink to the bottom.

"wear it to mine but I'll choose the black one. Hell no I wore the pink colour"

"you're not joking right?" Luke's smile getting wider and he move his seat next to him. Nanon rolls his eyes but he holding back his smile.

"I'm not repeat my words" Luke immediately hugged Nanon and pressed a smooch on Nanon's cheek. Nanon yelped a little when Luke bites his cheek.

"ai sat! It's hurt!"

Luke won't let go of Nanon who struggles to released himself from Luke.

"you're so cute, how can I let you go"

█▓▒▒░░░In the Harem░░░▒▒▓█

Nanon stares in front of him with his flat face. He watched the scene with a sigh when one of a girl circling around Luke's arms intimately. Luke let out an awkward laugh while tried to pry off that girl's hand.

"err- cindy, what are you doing here?" Luke let go of himself and he give his thin smiles towards that girl named Cindy.

"you said few days ago that we'll gonna go out for a  date, you promised me that you want me to have our fancy dinner and- I'll treat you right after that" Cindy plays with Luke's chest.

"huekk" Nanon make a face and he crossed his arms feeling disgusted. Can you be in Luke's place? He just repented his sins and build his love again but his past keep chasing him. It's ruin his reputation in front of Nanon and what if Nanon regret choose him being his lover?

"Cindy, I'm sorry if I ever said that but I don't think I might do that again. I want to do all of those things with someone special now"

Cindy turn to sour and she's pouted. "who's that someone special? You said I'm the special one"

"that's me, I just proposed your boyfriend to be my boyfriend. Look, we even had matching pendant" Nanon pull Luke's neck and showing their pendant necklace. Cindy showed her horror face.

"your boyfriend even choose a pink colour, look how soft he was when he's with me." Nanon circling Luke's neck and almost choking the latter.

"seriously? Luke??"

Luke let out a chuckle and nodded. "yes, he is and I decided to spend all of my times with him. I'm sorry Cindy but I won't let him go to anyone"

Cindy rolls her eyes and stormed out from there. Their eyes tailed the girl and Nanon immediately released Luke's neck. He crossed his arms again while he looked so annoyed with his surrounding.

"baby, don't be mad. I don't love anyone besides you now" Luke showed his puppy eyes.

"huek, this is how you begged those girls to stay with you? Nah-but not to me, phi"

Luke pouted while rubbing his nose on Nanon's neck. Nanon feels tickles but he holding back his laughs.

"urgh- your face doesn't suits with your puppy eyes, you look ugly"