11- Wild

"okay guys, we're collected the votes for the best dress for woman and men. Let me announce the best dress for woman category first , the winner is-" the staff who heard the announcement from Film was nervous.

"applause for Ms. Loverruk Pattranite!" all of them give big applause for her and she's appeared with her cute dress for her petite body. She received the prize from Tay and everybody love her attitude from beginning. She didn't fake her attitude and she always helped others. Probably that's why they're voted her due her popularity.

"okay for men category, its hard to be honest because my name on it too eventhough just 3 vote but I'm happy. Thanks for the vote though" Pond said and everyone in the hall laughs heard his joke. "wow- the one who won this must think is the prize come along with the food?" Pond and Film laughs seeing the name on it.

"please give a big applause for my tomodachi, he look so gorgeous tonight, mr. Nanon Korapat"

Nanon who eat the donut with Bright, Dew and Luke choked a little and coughs because he surprised he won the vote.

"are you okay, Non?" Bright was the first one come to help but Dew give water instead. Luke soothed his back to make him calm.

"t-thanks guys" he feel heat rising on his rosy cheeks when he received soft gestures from three of them. From a far he saw few of them smirked at him because witnessing the well treatment from them.

Tay just laugh when Nanon took the prize from his father. Its a little unfair right because one of his family won this thing but its people choice, no one can say otherwise. Lately, they love with Nanon's warm personality. Maybe that's why his popularity boosted up as well.

"we can see it-" Chimon says when Nanon joined them just to have a drink. "uh- I think my eyes not fool me yet to see how love was form in their eyes"

Phuwin laughs while patting Nanon's shoulder. Nanon pouted while rubbing his shoulder. "it's hard to see my boss doing that kind of reaction because since I dedicated my whole life in this industry, I'm bored to see his flat face everyday"

"they're just treat me as their friend" Nanon replied.

"don't denied Nanon, you can see it too right?" Nanon didn't answer as he swallow the drink.

"uh- it's not like that. There's people more than me deserve all of their love. Why me though- someone more prettier, more kindest and more- than everything" Nanon look at them from a far.

Bright chatted at one female celebrity who's been invited tonight and they're both seems like intimate couple tonight with their handsome and pretty face.

Luke himself chatted with a few of pretty girls and laughs with them. He's got the popularity after all.

Dew? He just chatted with one of his business partner and what was his name again? Nani? They're both have their own moment.

Phuwin just patted his back and Chimon just nodded. "originally they were in with love someone else-I just can't believe if they have a feeling for me" Nanon just chuckles sadly.

"yeah- not every love is beautiful" Phuwin said but his eyes on the other table seeing Pond having a moment with Film. "sometimes make me insecure"

"let's have a drink tonight- oh maybe we can join after party! Come on Nanon, I still remember you the other day that you lead the dance while singing"

Chimon light up the situation and his memory still remember that Nanon treat all of his staff dinner because doing the great job to compete Dew's department. The whole department was dancing and singing after Nanon blast a song lead the chaos.

Nanon's eyes light up heard that because its after party event where they're can be free. Nanon with a little bit drunk walk to the DJ and take the microphone.

"yoooo! Good night! With my friend's advice, we should have a night to remember right?" they're clapped their hand merrily seeing Nanon blast a song followed Phuwin behind him. There's lot of people followed them after the DJ switch BTS song 'Fire.'

Vihokratana family a little shocked seeing Nanon's wild side but they're happy seeing how he had fun with others. He was so free and dance hard followed with others. Tay even joined Nanon and Newwie shakes his head while having a thought to punish his husband later. They're just knew a funfact that Nanon's current personality look alike Tay.

Bright once again record the whole thing because Nanon always full of surprise

Bright once again record the whole thing because Nanon always full of surprise. He joined the after party as well but he record the whole thing.

Luke declined some offers from others just want to have a night with him but he doesn't want anyone right now

Luke declined some offers from others just want to have a night with him but he doesn't want anyone right now. He just want to see Nanon's beautiful face who's being so free singing tonight.

"he's the one you like?" Nani asked and Dew can't help but nodded.

"it's hard Dew, can't you see the guy over there with camera and the guy over there with drink in his hand watching your Nanon with full of love"

"well, you didn't see me yet. Take my outer shirt. I hate I wore the same thing with that guy over there" Dew give outer shirt to Nani and he goes to Nanon and have a dance with him. The crowd cheers so loud seeing their head marketing department Dew known with his flat and cold face, dancing along with Nanon. Bright slides in shooed Dew but he make it natural. Luke snickered because it's hard to squeeze in now because the crowd become big.

"shit, I'll come back with another plan" he muttered.

█▓▒▒░░░In the Harem░░░▒▒▓█

Nanon reviewed the documents before the door had been opened harshly. "mr. Nanon, I advice you don't open your social media now"

Chimon doesn't know right? The forbid word is an order to break it. Nanon quickly take his phone and Chimon sighed.

Nanon is hard headed and Chimon don't want his boss get hurt with actually. After a few minutes Nanon scrolled his social media, he widened his eyes.