1- Changes

"First of all- where's the plot now?" he muttered as he sat on the bed with pen and paper.

"I got hit- that's almost he's gotten the heavy conflict between those characters. Shit, that bitch didn't even look at me when I saved her from gotten hit. Fuck, I don't want to think that I will sacrifice myself just to get killed in the end" he said while scribble the paper.

Let's see, the girl that he will see for a moment is kind and orphan girl, she's poor but she dedicated her whole life to work just to change her life. She's collided with Nanon because he's the boss at her workplace. Nanon attracted by her beauty and always find a way just to talk to her. At the same time, the other main characters were coming in many occasion.

Welp, one of his brothers even being her harem. Duh, in that story, he didn't get along with all his family members including his brothers.

Fuck.

He had to change the plot no matter what happen. He doesn't want to get killed yet.

"s-sir, Mr. Tay ask you to have a dinner" Nanon whipped his head and startled seeing Fourth with his low head. Nanon sighed and he get down from his bed with the scribbled paper.

"here Fourth, my signature." Fourth taking it with his confused face seeing the scribbled paper. Nanon ruffles Fourth's hair and get down the stairs.

Fourth blushed and touch his hair feeling happy with his master touch.

"Hello everyone, it's time to eat?" Nanon goes to his seat and take a seat while looking at everyone in the dinner table. Tay Tawan, his father look at him confused meanwhile his step father; Newwie smiles towards him.

"I cooked some for you, I knew you're not feeling well." Nanon smiles and take the plate to make Newwie give some food to him.

"yes please-"

People in the table gasped when Nanon being big softie and smiles until his dimple appeared.

"y-yes, please eat more, Nanon" Newwie smiles again as he put more of dish on his plate.

"thank you, papa"

Once again people at the table gasped and Tawan rushed to get his side. "are you okay? Your head hitting at somewhere?" Tay held his head and Nanon being confused again. He thought all of his family being cold to him?

"huh?"

"you never call my husband papa before" Tay answered and Nanon just let out an awkward laugh.

"o-oh? So it isn't papa? Daddy then?"

All of them at the table going speechless. Nah- it's more than Nanon being a rude and call Newwie just by his name before!

Tay just smiles and patted his head softly. "its okay, just call him papa. Now, eat your food"

"are you sure he just being okay?" asked someone with confusion on his face.

"Frank, just eat." Tay asked him and the one named Frank just shrugged. He never saw Nanon in this softie this whole life, so he just doubted.

Nanon always appeared with his cold face but now he just being happy with his food in front of him. Not gonna lie, Nanon kinda cute with this persona, he just doesn't like his behavior before.

Nanon is rude, he like to bully people under him and always put a pressure on people. His target only weak people and of course he's manipulative.

"Phi, can you passed those prawn. Look delicious"

This time, his other brother startled when Nanon called him with his dimple smile. He gulped his saliva and put the prawn on his plate. He is Pluem Purim, his first brother.