9- Distract

"Jennie, where are those files that you have to finish it?" Love asked with her annoyed face. All Jennie does from the morning is look at the mirror and put some make up.

"hmm? You should do that right? I don't know how to do it." Jennie replied with her smug voice.

"but you said to Mr. Dew you can do that! Our competitor is Mr. Nanon and the report should be done by this morning! Mr. Dew wants to look at it!" this time Love raise her voice.

"tsk! I just said I will do that but you do the whole part right? It's originally your work" Jennie said with her twitch lips feeling annoyed seeing this girl in front of him.

"what are your function being second secretary if I did the whole thing?" she argued.

"mind your business because I'm Mr. Dew favorite" she said with her smug lace in her voice. Love gritted her teeth because the part of it almost truth. Mr. Dew just close his eyes and depend on her better than this bitch!

"where's the report? I need to review before I give to Mr. Dew" Phuwin interrupted and Love released a big sigh.

"mr. Dew assigned her to create the report but she didn't make it. We're only have an hour before Mr. Dew came to see the report" Phuwin snickered as he saw Jennie didn't take any part of it.

He take out his phone and call someone. "can you help me? its because of your fault too" Phuwin whines.

"okay, I will do this fast and please distract him" Phuwin chuckles and he muttered thanks before he turn off his phone.

"Love, we're doing this now and I review it altogether." Love nodded her head and both of them goes to Love's place ignored Jennie who just play her phone the whole day.

Nanon who got the phone call from Phuwin just sighed. Yeah, he and Phuwin become a best friend. Its not surprised anymore because both of them had the same humour. Phuwin always blame him because of Jennie's antics and Nanon should take responsibility for it.

Nanon walk out from his office room and goes to Chimon cubicles. "Chi, how was the report? Its done?"

"yup, I'm helping Phuwin and Love on this. Its okay, you distract Mr. Dew first" Nanon patted Chimon and walk away to meet Dew.

 Dew first" Nanon patted Chimon and walk away to meet Dew