Side Story: BrightNon

A/n: if you choose Nanon to be with Bright- just go with it ❤️ you can skip to other couple.

"please please please.." Bright showed his puppy eyes while his hand pressed closed together begged something to him. "my handsome phi who'll get married soon with beautiful mixxiw"

Earth snorted but he nodded his head anyway. "fine, I give you just a week to take a leave but if you don't coming back, I'll kick your ass"

"aye aye sir!"

Nanon gasped when he saw the view in front of him. Bright appeared besides him and wrapped around his shoulder with his wide smiles. "a quite and beautiful place for you"

Beach make him remember of someone? Another Nanon at another dimension

Beach make him remember of someone? Another Nanon at another dimension. How was he now? Does he awaken from his long sleep?

"did you like it?" Nanon shakes his head and Bright pouted when he got that kind of response.

"I don't like it but I love it, P'Bai" Nanon said with his dimple smile ans Bright instantly blushed seeing the beautiful smiles.

"damn it, those smile with the nickname" Bright kissed Nanon's cheek few times until Nanon pushed Bright and run to the beach leaving him behind.

"you can't run from me babyyy"

█▓▒▒░░░In the Harem░░░▒▒▓█

Nanon snickered when the waiter just stares at Bright and might drooling seeing his handsome face. Nanon doesn't even know of he's oblivious or just pretend that he doesn't care. They're both at restaurant for the dinner because Nanon complained that his stomach need to be fill.

But what was this? He knew Bright is a celebrity but seems like they're stares at Bright with much of adoration and overreacted.

Well, Nanon is not a soft boy. Once again, he was not a soft boy!

"ohh, you like my boyfriend? His face look alike Bright Vachirawit right?" Nanon speech make the waiter and the rest of them look at Nanon instantly. Bright stopped looking up the menu and look at Nanon.

Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND? damn,Nanon never failed make his heart beat faster.

"sorry for dissapointment, my boyfriend of mine actually a maid that I saved him from abuser. Its actually a sad story though but because of his face are so ugly, I send him for plastic surgery to make him look alike Bright Vachirawit, but his name is Bai for short. The long one is stopfuckingstaresatmyboyfriend" Nanon said with his dimple smile eventhough his face drew an annoyed and he holding back his anger.

Bright doesn't know if he want to laugh or sad. Laugh because of the jealousy come from Nanon or the insult that he was a maid?

"err I'm sorry, the order will be arrived soon. Please enjoy the appetiser first" The waiter hurriedly goes away and the rest of the customer busied themselves.