18- Side Story DewNon

A/n: if you choose Nanon to be with Dew- just go with it ❤️ you can skip to other couple.

Nanon walk inside his company and the staffs will greet him cheerfully and he respond the same things towards them.

"good morning, Mr. Nanon!"

"good morning too! Hope today it will rain" Nanon replied.

"huh? Why?" one of the staffs look at him confused.

"so I can continue my sleep at office peacefully " Nanon winked and walk away with his little laugh and they're just chuckles seeing Nanon behaving like that. Nanon is not a boss to them but he's a nice and kind leader. Nanon treated his staff not a verbal worker but more like a friends.

They aren't scared of Nanon like before but instead now they're teased Nanon.

Nanon accidentally hit someone and he rubbed his nose. "shiaaa- watch where you're going, dude"

That someone rubbed Nanon's nose and smiles. "you watch where you're going, what if you fall off hmm?"

Nanon look at him bored and he just rolled his eyes. "come on, don't sulking. I introduced you latte buttercream, I'm sure you will like it"

"who said I'm going with you?" Nanon pouted and Dew poke his pout.

"you have to go with me or-" Dew lean closer to his ear. "I'll kiss you wildly in front of them or having a quick make out?"

Nanon's face heated up and hit Dew's arms. "silly Dew"

Dew just chuckles while rubbing his arms. Well, Nanon's punch aren't that soft.

█▓▒▒░░░In the Harem░░░▒▒▓█

"don't play with your phone, pay attention to me" Dew said and Nanon turn off his phone with his bored face

"why you look at me like that? It's creepy"

"this creepy is your boyfriend and my eyes can't take off from you"

"since when you learn those kind flirty words?  From P'Bai?"