Chapter 71: Not Small at All

After calming down, Bai Wutong turned around and stole a glance at Chu Tianbao, who looked uncomfortable.

She subconsciously looked down and immediately felt her scalp tingle.

It really didn't seem right to leave it alone.

Bai Wutong looked at it and felt like it was about to explode.

What should she do?

"Wife, it's so hot..." Chu Tianbao moaned in discomfort and tossed around in the small bed.

Just as he was about to fall off the bed, Bai Wutong grabbed his arm.

Chu Tianbao felt a chill and suddenly grabbed her waist. "Wife, it's so hot..."

He found it hot, yet he grabbed her so tightly.

Bai Wutong rolled her eyes in her heart and wanted to force open his not well-behaved mind.

In the end, she could not stop his moving hands.

Bai Wutong's face suddenly turned red. She gritted her teeth and thought to herself that she wouldn't argue with a patient. The moment she dragged him onto the bed, Chu Tianbao hooked his arm around her neck and pounced on her like a dog.

Bai Wutong kicked him to the ground. Chu Tianbao sprawled out and groaned, "It's so hot... It's so hot..."

This couldn't go on!

Bai Wutong glanced at Chu Tianbao and gritted her teeth. She decided to tie him up.

Chu Tianbao was tied up by Bai Wutong and had a handkerchief stuffed in his mouth.

It was to prevent him from whining and being heard by the people around him. Then, they would have to face some strange gazes in the morning again.

Fortunately, Chu Tianbao's body was limp. He did not break free from the rope like last time.

Bai Wutong laid him down. Seeing that his high fever still had not subsided and was even higher, she gritted her teeth and could only resort to this.

There were cold ice bags in the RV space. Bai Wutong took out several of them and wrapped them in a thin towel. She looked away and put it against his body.

"Uh-huh ~"

Chu Tianbao let out a grunt of pleasure at the sudden coldness.

Bai Wutong's eyebrows twitched. When she switched to the second batch of ice bags, Chu Tianbao's temperature clearly had decreased. Bai Wutong looked at his slightly trembling eyelashes and suddenly thought of something. She exchanged her left hand with her right and took a towel, preparing to cover Chu Tianbao's face.

At this moment, Chu Tianbao suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Bai Wutong's face. He was a little confused and curious. "Wife, what are you doing?"

"..." Why is he awake!!!

His voice was hoarse and low, like the sound of nature in the dark night.

At this moment, Bai Wutong looked at her stiff hands and was extremely embarrassed.

Bai Wutong wished there was a hole for her to crawl into, but her expression was as steady as a mountain. She even retracted her hand and said indifferently, "You're injured. I'm just applying a cold compress for you."

Chu Tianbao nodded in confusion and suddenly said, "Let me see." After saying that, he pretended to take off his pants in front of Bai Wutong to check.

He suddenly realized that he was tied up like a hairy crab. He looked at Bai Wutong strangely, as if asking why he was tied up.