Chapter 55: Wild Vegetable Mash

"..."

Bai Wutong looked at them with a stiff face and a faint smile. "Is it nice to watch?"

Everyone felt a chill run down their spines and looked at each other.

"The moonlight is really beautiful tonight. I'm going back to bed."

"I'm coming too."

"Wait for me!!!"

After the onlookers left, Bai Wutong heaved a sigh of relief.

Chu Tianbao was still squatting on the ground, looking aggrieved.

Thinking of what he had just said, an unnatural look flashed in Bai Wutong's eyes. She coughed lightly. "I'm going back to sleep. We have to continue the journey tomorrow."

In the past, Chu Tianbao would give in. But that day, he was really angry. He didn't say anything for a long time and said angrily, "Tianbao will sleep here. Wife, sleep with Stinky in the future!"

Bai Wutong's face darkened. "Then you'll sleep alone from now on!"

She pretended to turn around and leave. Chu Tianbao suddenly raised his head, his dark eyes filled with tears. He said sadly, "Wife, do you really not want me anymore?"

Before Bai Wutong could speak, the tears that he had forcefully restrained fell.

It was as if he would not live if Bai Wutong really said yes.

In the quiet surroundings, one could hear the sound of tears landing on the grass.

Bai Wutong stared at him silently.

After a long pause, she sighed deeply.

Stepping forward, she knelt beside him and asked softly, "Does it still hurt? Let me rub it for you."

She had really found herself a good son.

Chu Tianbao choked on his tears and asked gloomily, "Really?" His face was filled with joy and vigilance that Bai Wutong might pinch him again.

Bai Wutong pulled a face. "Forget it if you don't want to."

Chu Tianbao immediately grabbed her hand and placed over his stomach in panic. "I want, I want, I want..." He said countless times to express how much he wanted it.

Caught off guard, Bai Wutong's expression froze as she felt an extremely warm touch on her palm. She met Chu Tianbao's expression that seemed to be saying, 'Why are you not using any strength wife?'.

Bai Wutong sighed helplessly and rubbed his stomach gently.

Chu Tianbao immediately cried out in satisfaction.

The next day, Bai Wutong and Chu Tianbao appeared in front of everyone and realized that everyone was looking at them strangely.

At first, Bai Wutong did not understand the meaning in their eyes until Madam Yang carried Stinky and stared at Bai Wutong's stomach. She said with a smile, "Young Master, Madam will soon give birth to a little brother for you."

"..."

No matter how thick-skinned Bai Wutong was, the rumors of her doing it in the wild still made her blush. She glanced at the others who were sincerely happy for her and thought to herself, 'You really can't let people be too full'.

After several hours of pain and torture, the Dark Guards finally woke up. The villagers of Zhao farmyard had already prepared hot porridge for them. After everyone ate, they continued on their way.

Bai Wutong mounted her horse and rode alongside Qingfeng.

She pulled out the jade hairpin and looked at it. "What's your feud with Cui Lingyi about?" she asked casually.