Chapter 1: What a Big Son

Bai Wutong slowly opened her eyes and immediately saw a turbid river in front.

Suddenly, she regained consciousness.

She sat up in the water and was relieved to find no zombies around.

The moment she lowered her head and saw her reflection in the water, she was immediately stunned.

She was just as she had been, but six or seven years younger.

What shocked Bai Wutong the most was that she was wearing a gorgeous dress and had a head full of pearls. She clearly looked like an ancient heiress!

Had she traveled from the apocalypse to ancient times?

Why didn’t she have any memories?

As she tried to recall, she felt a pain in the back of her head.

She reached out and felt a huge lump.

She lowered her hand and there was blood.

She understood. Whatever memories she had were probably gone when she hit her head.

Still, she was happy.

In this world, there was no need to constantly guard against being zombies.

Moreover, she had a lot of jewelry on her. If she sold them, she should be able to find a place to settle down for the time being.

She had just made up her mind when a “corpse” floated past her.

It had been a long time since she had seen her own kind. Her gaze faltered and she jumped into the water with a splash and scooped the person up to the shore. She pressed down hard on his chest and opened his mouth to perform CPR.

“Cough, cough, cough~”

The man spat out water several times and slowly opened his eyes.

Bai Wutong was delighted to see him awake and wanted to ask him about what was going on.

The man blinked with his dark eyes.

His confused gaze made Bai Wutong feel that something was wrong.

The man’s beautiful thin lips spat out a shocking word. “Mother~” His tone even sounded aggrieved.

“…” What a big son I have!

Bai Wutong had a bad feeling.

She couldn’t have saved a fool, right?

She was about to test if the man was in a daze from unconsciousness when his eyes rolled back and he fainted again.

“…”

Bai Wutong’s eyebrows twitched. Was he intending to extort her kindness?

‘He looks like a decent human. I don’t think so.’

She patted the man’s cheek. “Hello? Hello? Wake up?”

His forehead and cheeks were burning. After confirming that the guy was really unconscious, Bai Wutong had to check what was wrong with him.

She ripped open his top to find his bandaged chest soaked in blood.

This person had been seriously injured before he fell into the water.

Bai Wutong also found a bloody hole in his head that also needed emergency first-aid.

But she had not bandaged even herself, so how could she treat him?

If only she’d had the RV. It had a first-aid kit.

As soon as she finished muttering, Bai Wutong felt the weight in her hand. She looked down and was stunned.