Chapter 15: Son of the Richest Tycoon

Bai Wutong and Chu Tianbao packed their things and got on the horse. Lin Yue carried the child and followed.

His arm was injured and he could not exert any strength. He had to tie the child to his waist and hold the horse's reins with one hand.

Chu Tianbao looked back at them and said to Bai Wutong, "Stinky is crying."

It was definitely uncomfortable for Lin Yue to tie the child to his waist like this. It would be strange if he didn't cry.

Bai Wutong pursed her lips and steeled her heart to wave the horse's rope. The horse started running.

"Giddy up ~"

Lin Yue quickly caught up.

Only by following Bai Wutong and the others closely and being caught up by the Dark Guards Team could he protect the young master.

Although it was not right, he had no choice.

Lin Yue gritted his teeth and ran behind Bai Wutong for more than two hours. His wound had not been treated and he had lost too much blood. His vision darkened and he almost rolled off the horse.

Fortunately, he grabbed the horse's reins in time.

After hanging in the air, the child wailed again.

Chu Tianbao looked back again. "Stinky is crying again."

Bai Wutong tightened her grip on the horse's reins and glanced back.

Lin Yue fell dangerously from the horse. Fortunately, before he fell, he subconsciously pulled the reins. The horse slowed down so that he could protect Stinky in his arms when he fell.

A child could not endure a fright at all, let alone suddenly falling off the horse.

Immediately, he cried out.

Bai Wutong's heart skipped a beat.

She immediately changed directions and rode her horse towards Lin Yue.

He had passed out. Stinky in his arms was red-faced and breathless from crying.

Bai Wutong's heart softened completely. She hurriedly dismounted and picked up the child to coax him.

Chu Tianbao poked Lin Yue's pale face. "Wife, is he dead?"

Bai Wutong coaxed the child before answering, "Not dead yet, but soon."

"Then what about Stinky?" He frowned and looked at Bai Wutong. Suddenly, he smiled and said, "Then let's take Stinky away and raise him!"

Bai Wutong rolled her eyes.

He had a father and a mother, and he was a young master with an extraordinary status. Why did he have to escape with them?

Bai Wutong said to Chu Tianbao, "Drag him into the forest." They had to save him first.

Chu Tianbao raised one of Lin Yue's feet.

Bai Wutong's eyebrows twitched. "You'd better pick him up with your arms."

"Oh," Chu Tianbao said. He let go of Lin Yue's feet and carried him up like a princess.

Bai Wutong carried Stinky and led the two horses to follow them.

After finding a shelter, Bai Wutong handed Stinky to Chu Tianbao and checked Lin Yue's wounds.

Lin Yue's sword wound almost pierced through his entire shoulder. Fortunately, it missed the bone and he did not need surgery.

Since he had already fainted, Bai Wutong could not be bothered to anesthetize him and directly treated his wound.

When she was suturing the wound with a needle, Lin Yue groaned a few times and opened his eyes weakly. He had fainted from the pain again.