Chapter 20: A Simple Favor

At this moment, a bandit landed in front of the bandit leader with a bang.

He twitched twice and died.

Startled, the bandits looked around warily.

Suddenly, a cold light flashed. In an instant, another bandit fell again.

The villager they were restraining looked up in panic.

Chu Tianbao, who was taller than a bandit, held a blood-stained sword and placed it on the bandit leader's neck.

The situation actually changed in an instant.

Seeing Chu Tianbao, who was like a god descending, Zhao Pengfei widened his eyes in disbelief. The eyes of the steel-like man gradually moistened.

"Brothers, kill the bandits and avenge everyone!"

He stood up and led the young men forward to fight the remaining bandits.

Soon, the bandits fled and died, leaving only the bandit leader who had been captured by Chu Tianbao.

The bandit leader looked at the corpses of the bandits and felt a chill in his heart.

These good-for-nothings had eaten so much of his food, but they were actually so useless!

Lin Yue held his sword and cleared the way. Bai Wutong appeared with Stinky in her arms. Chu Tianbao's cold eyes immediately lit up.

Bai Wutong did not want to be a busybody. But who asked Madam Yang to try their best to make her run away with Stinky when they saw the bandits coming?

It was not that she was soft-hearted. After all, the bandits had called her ugly and wanted to kill all of them.

Chu Tianbao moved slightly with his sword. The bandit leader, whose neck ran cold, trembled in fear and hurriedly begged, "Hero, please have mercy on me! Please have mercy!"

Afraid that Chu Tianbao's hands would move too much, the bandit leader hurriedly coaxed, "You're tall and strong, have an extraordinary temperament, and are very capable. Why don't you join our Heavenly Stronghold? I guarantee that you'll live a good life and be a groom every night. You'll be even more carefree than the emperor. As long as you put down your sword, you'll be the future head of the Heavenly Stronghold! If you say a word, I won't dare to say a word. Our brothers will follow you!"

It must have been hard on him to be able to stutter so much flattery when he couldn't read.

Everyone's faces suddenly turned pale. They all looked at Chu Tianbao at the same time, afraid that he would agree to the bandits' conditions.

Chu Tianbao didn't listen to him at all. His gaze remained on Bai Wutong.

The bandit leader followed Chu Tianbao's gaze and landed on Bai Wutong's extremely ugly face. A question mark slowly appeared on his head.

He glanced at Chu Tianbao, who was "emotional" and seemed to understand something.

Chu Tianbao was a coward who was afraid of his wife!

His strong desire to live made him swallow hard. He smiled insincerely at Bai Wutong and said, "Sister-in-law! Sister-in-law is really, really healthy!" Then he looked at the fair and tender Stinky and smiled awkwardly with a sincere expression. "As expected of Sister-in-law. No wonder she gave birth to such a f*cking handsome fat boy!"

"In the future, I'll definitely give birth to more fat boys for our big brother! What I said just now was all nonsense. Sister-in-law, don't mind me. In the future, if any little vixen dares to seduce our big brother, I'll be the first to disagree."