Chapter 17: Don't Give Up

Lin Yue's efficiency was really impressive.

She had asked him to find milk for Stinky. In the end, he had brought back a whole live goat for milking.

This milk goat was tied up tightly by Lin Yue. It was hung on the horse and dragged back. During the whole time, it kept crying.

Bai Wutong frowned. "You're intending to bring the goat along all the way?"

Lin Yue did not want to either. It was not convenient to ride a horse, and they would be constantly watched by refugees on the way.

However, Young Master needed to drink milk!

Lin Yue braced himself and asked, "Then squeeze out the milk and bring it along?"

Bai Wutong thought for a moment. "Let's keep it like this for now."

Even without this goat, they were still the target of robbery.

Besides, if they were delayed along the way.

She did not know where they could get milk for Stinky.

A goat could produce a few catties of milk a day. Bai Wutong squeezed it all at once. While it seemed to be placed in the bag, it was actually placed in the RV space, so that it could be stored for a long time.

They boiled some fresh goat's milk, fed Stinky, changed his diaper, and set off immediately.

After resting for the night, many refugees had already caught up to them.

After riding for a while, they were ambushed by a large group of refugees.

The horse tripped over the rope buried in the road. Chu Tianbao protected Bai Wutong and Stinky as they landed safely. The starving refugees pounced on them crazily.

There were too many of them.

The moment Bai Wutong and Chu Tianbao were separated, Qing Feng, who had found the right opportunity, used his light and swift movements to snatch Stinky from Bai Wutong's arms.

Bai Wutong reacted quickly and stabbed him in the chest with her dagger.

Qing Feng didn't even blink. Before Chu Tianbao reached, he pulled Stinky out of Bai Wutong's arms and kicked her hard.

Chu Tianbao couldn't care less about chasing after the escaping Qing Feng and hurriedly helped Bai Wutong, who was unable to stand steadily.

Lin Yue stabbed two refugees to death. When he saw that Qing Feng had kidnapped the Young Master again, he shouted, "Young Master!" However, he was held back by the refugees and could not escape.

Qing Feng had used a lot of internal energy to kick her so Bai Wutong's face was a little pale. She panted and said, "He's injured and can't run far. Let's chase after him quickly."

Qing Feng had been seriously injured earlier, and Bai Wutong had just stabbed him in the chest.

Chu Tianbao carried Bai Wutong with one hand and attacked fiercely. A large number of refugees who wanted to snatch their bags died.

After realizing that Chu Tianbao and Lin Yue were both very skilled and that they would not be able to gain anything and might even lose their lives, more refugees pounced on the two horses and goats.

The refugees were like demons crawling out of hell as they fed on the raw meat. The scene was too terrifying. In a daze, Bai Wutong seemed to have seen the modern apocalypse happen again. Zombies surrounded the city, and the situation was dire.

She couldn't help but shiver and quickly said, "Go, chase after him!"

Qing Feng used his light and swift movement and ran for several kilometers.