Chapter 47: Dragon King Temple

Many of the villagers knew woodworking and ate the fish banquet in satisfaction. With their stomachs full, they could continue to work endlessly.

Other than bamboo, there were also many dense trees around. Everyone worked together to cut down more than dozens of trees one after another and began to carve wood to make wooden boxes for the pickled fish.

On the other side, the women of Zhao farmyard were also slaughtering fish in full swing, scraping their scales and applying sauce.

The little children held the dried fish that had been fried with fish oil and ate happily while helping the adults do some chores.

Zhao Pengfei, Lin Yue, Qingfeng, and the others went to open the path. He could easily carry the huge rocks that needed a few people to carry. With him around, he could easily deal with some rocks that were difficult to move.

Bai Wutong originally wanted to help, but they rejected her, saying that someone needed to take care of the Young Master.

Peach's mother was skilled at helping Madam Yang make pickled fish, so Peach was sent to Bai Wutong's side to help look after Stinky.

When Peach saw the fleshy Stinky rolling around in the carriage's cushion, she reached out and handed him a precious dried fish. "Little brother, eat some fish."

Stinky had just developed curiosity about food from the outside world. He would bite whatever he was handed.

The dried fish that Sister Peach had given him immediately aroused his curiosity. He crawled over with his hands and feet while his round stomach was dragged on the ground. He reached out his chubby hand to grab the fish.

He had not yet reached the point where he could eat fried food. Bai Wutong picked him up and he twisted agitatedly, baring his teeth. His small toothless mouth was wide open on his big, squirming face.

"Ow ow ow..." Stinky called out, wanting Bai Wutong to put him down.

Stinky wanted to eat dried fish.

He was moving too much. Bai Wutong handed him to Chu Tianbao and took the dried fish from Peach's hand. She smiled and said, "Little Brother says thank you to Sister Peach. He also says that he wants to treat Sister Peach to candied plums." With that, Bai Wutong took a candied plum from her bag and placed it in front of Peach.

A child could not resist the temptation of sweet preserves. Peach's eyes lit up. She smiled sweetly and sensibly. "Thank you, little brother." Then she reached for the preserves.

Little Stinky didn't get to eat the dried fish and even lost a large candied plum. He was so angry that he cried out and kept patting Chu Tianbao's back with his chubby little hands.

Realizing that it was useless, he bit Chu Tianbao's chin.

He didn't even have a tooth. How could Chu Tianbao feel pain at all? He was even mocked by Chu Tianbao, "You still want to bite without a tooth."

Stinky was so angry that he pulled Chu Tianbao's hair with his hand and even spat fiercely on his face. "Ah pu ~ Ah pu ~" It was as if he wanted to tell Chu Tianbao that he wanted to show him how powerful he was.

Chu Tianbao was not to be outdone. He kissed him back while Stinky dodged left and right in disgust. However, Chu Tianbao did not let him do as he pleased. He held Stinky's face and kissed him crazily again.

Bai Wutong looked up and saw Stinky, a little kid whose hair was not even fully grown, roll his eyes, revealing an expression that said that his life had been tainted.

It amused both her and Peach, who was concentrating on her candied plum.

When it was dark, Lin Yue and the others had returned from clearing the road. The villagers of Zhao farmyard had yet to finish marinating the fish.