45

I know I know I'm late with the updates but look at the brighter side it's a very long chapter.

🥺

Seokjin sits with himself in the middle of the night in his room holding his belly. He sees his alpha in sound sleep. They traveled back to their clan and it took them 2 nights. Some are surprised to see a few wolves from Seokjin's clan following him, and some are welcoming and some are not. Already a lot of voices are rising here and there.

" Hey, are you there? It's your papa. Did you feel distressed? My heart is beating fast, indicating maybe you are in distress. You don't need to be afraid of anything. I'm right here for your protection, well your dad too. He is more excited to receive you"

Seokjin caresses his belly assuring his pup. His grandma helped him to understand his pregnancy status. But after knowing his pup is confused with his blood to reveal his presence is disheartening. His pup needs reassurance, as Jungkook is not pure blood alpha, his pup is not going to be pure blood too, so he can acknowledge Jungkook easily but not him.

" I know it's difficult to understand what's going on. I know it's making you uneasy with my blood but honey I'm your papa, who loves you the most. I can stand in front of the whole world for your protection. Just believe papa"

His eyes fill with tears thinking how difficult it might be for his pup, but his eyes go wide when he feels the movement inside him, for the first time. His pup moved inside him, showing his presence.

" oh...oh honey...you there. Yes, it's papa. You believe me. Thank you...thank you. I love you so much"

Seokjin cries silently, feeling every moment with his pup. It's just him and his pup. He promises his life to protect his pup.

The morning sun brought a lot of changes to the kingdom, including Seokjin being actively involved in the meetings and hearing commoners' problems, there was a voice of questions about where Queen Mother was.

The courtroom feels silent hearing Seokjin's decision to hang his bodyguards, it's not about that but the person he chose made everyone raise their brows. An alpha male from another clan, seokjin's clan, a pure-blood alpha man.

" I think My king needs to discuss with his alpha and the other princes first, before deciding on anything"

Queen Mother grits her teeth and the court person nods their heads.

" I wonder if Queen Mother becoming too old to remember that no one can question the king. Coming to my alpha, why do you think I didn't discuss this matter with him?"

" Jungkook agreed to it?"

Second Queen Mother asks in surprise

" Yes, I do agree. King knows what he is doing"

Jungkook speaks making others shut their voices.

" Dismiss"

Seokjin orders and walks out knowing the Queen Mother wants to meet him. He was eating his apple when loud footsteps filled the hall. He extends his leg over the sofa and relaxes back to a soft cushion.

" Seokjin!"-

" Shhh..don't scream my pup is sleeping"

Seokjin covers his belly with the soft velvety cover.

" Haha, a pup that younger aware of. Don't you think you failed as an omega, as a father by scaring your pup"

" Mmmm mind game, it won't work on me anymore"

" Nobody can take away my powers, nobody seokjin. If you try I need to send you to your parents.... early, it means your pup too"

" Try"