27

Next morning 🌄

Though Jungkook insisted it was good for their health to have morning sex Seokjin slapped right at his wound before running to wash. God, he will die out of embarrassment if someone sees him in this state. He got painted with Jungkook's dried come on him.

Jungkook joined the shower but Seokjin strictly told him to keep his hands behind his back and not to touch the water as still, he had a bandage on, the last thing he wanted it to get infected.

Seokjin took a shower while Jungkook was telling him where and all still the come left, most of the time it teased making Seokjin go red like a cherry. Then Seokjin helped Jungkook wash below his waist area and changed the bandage according to the doctor's instructions. God, Jungkook is so difficult to handle as his hands act like they are possessed, touching or squeezing Seokjin. Ahh, he has something for his waist, the number of marks he left is insane.

" Shh... Why can't you sit silently "

" What did I do? you have to scold my hands, seokjin "

" God, let me put bun. Please."

Seokjin currently combing Jungkook's long hair, it's been long his hair is so messy. He needs proper wash once his wound is completely healed. Seokjin doesn't mind washing him.

Not a few minutes passed they heard many footsteps flooding towards their room. After all, when Jungkook wakes up news spreads like a forest fire in the kingdom.

" Jungkook...Jungkook my son "

First, they heard Jungkook's mother's voice, Seokjin took a deep breath before taking two steps back allowing his mother who was coming to run towards her son.

" Jungkookie...god...my son. You are here .."

Soon Jungkook embraced his mother who was crying while repeating the same words. Too happy to comprehend anymore.

" Look at your son, alpha. He is alive, fine. Talking and walking. Jungkook I would have died if something happened to you, my son "

" Mother, please don't talk like that. I am here, right? So please stop crying. You look aged while crying "

Jungkook mother chided still hugging him.

" My son....come here "

King had a trace of tears on his cheeks when he embraced Jungkook.

" Majesty I am here. Sorry, that I made all of you worry "

Jungkook bowed at his brothers and their mates and the King's first wife. His family.

" what are you saying it's not your mistake. My Jungkookie all you did was try to save people. You didn't do anything wrong. I hope next time when anyone arranges things they do it properly, you are not cursed one here, Jungkook "

Jungkook's mother didn't avert his gaze from the first queen who is maintaining her composure. Not to flip. After all, she is also a mother she understands Jungkook's mother's agony.

" Queen mother I think now Jungkook is fine we can move on from what happened"

Yoongi voiced his thoughts looking at Jungkook

" How come I can move on Yoongi? There was an attack on my son from the monsters. And its big matter needs to be investigated properly. Don't forget it's an attack on this kingdom's little prince "

Anybody can tell Jungkook's mother is losing her patience. And her anger is valid.

" It will get investigated. This matter won't be brushed away, my queen. I am king and father too "

Jungkook's mother bowed at her alpha with gratitude and cupped her son's cheeks complaining about how Jungkook lost so much weight.

People were dismissed soon after the king announced for investigation which was handed to Prince Kim Namjoon as he took a personal interest in that matter.

" Jungkook ah stop being childish from now on understood? You are prince, you don't listen to me. You can't just wander around the province who knows whose bad eye fell on you? Now you are an alpha and you have an omega you should concentrate on your own family too.

Seokjin, you also stop wandering around, especially in the forest. You both don't believe in these things but trust me bad eyes can be so evil "

Jungkook tried not to laugh hard as his mother spoke with so many facial expressions. Seokjin nudged him to be serious. He can't believe where  Jungkook got this carefree attitude.

" And you Seokjin remember you are not going to attend any stupid unnecessary rituals from now on. You have to concentrate only on your alpha. And also before the sun goes down you come and meet me I will give you some books to read and also some of my beauty tips, okay "

Jungkook mother looked so cheerful today. Seokjin doesn't know where her hostility towards him went. He felt better not talking about it now.

" Mother, are you telling me my omega is not beautiful because it's a such lie? Look at him, Does anyone have these types of plump lips and not tell those perfect eyes-"

Seokjin pinched Jungkook's arm making him scream

" Ah, Seokjin don't pinch him he is still recovering. And where is the lie you are the second  beautiful omega here "

" Who is the first one Mother?"

"Of course, it's me, Jungkook ah. Now you go back to bed and take a rest. Seokjin you don't need to take any cooking classes for some time. Take care of my son okay and....take rest too "

Jungkook's mother left with a big smile on her face making Seokjin blink in a daze.

" Did you hear my mother ?"

" Ha, I can't understand what happened suddenly"

" Not that, did you hear she told me to concentrate on making a family"

Seok Jin's pointed stare shifted to Jungkook

" So ?"

" I think we should get back to bed, I am thinking we should start early -"

" What do you mean early?"

" I mean I want 7 kids so I think we should-"

" Are you insane? No more than two kids "

" Please... maybe 5 ?"

" God Jungkook go somewhere"

" Go somewhere? Oh, YoongiHying'ss cousin -"

" You do have a kink of getting killed in my hands, my alpha "

Seokjin's one hand rested on his hip and the other pointed at Jungkook. He looked too funny. God!!!

" Yeah, you can tell, so ?? "

Seokjin shook his head before moving to his closet. Soon he got lifted on Jungkook's shoulder.

" Jungkook I will kill you "

" Kill me on our bed, honey "

Seokjin and Jungkook giggled without the worry of the cruel world outside planning their next move.

" You had one job and you failed in that "

" Mother, do you think it's my mistake that my alpha won't look at me ?"

" Yes, Jimin. If you would have done your job as an omega perfectly he would have come running to you every night. Now tell me where is your alpha? See...you don't know. I can't understand where I went wrong in raising you as a perfect omega. Your mother-in-law might start thinking about a second mate for his son, what can we say that time?"

" S...sorry Mother, sorry I brought shame to you and Father"