Seokjin screamed as he felt the immense pain in his right wrist, he was sure it needed to tie up for weeks. He hopes for strain rather than a broken bone.

" For God's sake sit silently, seokjin"

" I don't want to sit this way"

Seokjin is now sitting facing Jungkook, his savior. And it's not his first time seeing Jungkook's face this near distance the last time both were kids and now it feels awkward as they are grown, adults. And sure Jungkook smells.....smells the way Seokjin doesn't want to smell.

" Oh, then how you want to sit, on my head??"

" That you don't have "

" stupid, you are the one who came to become food for the tiger. sure you have a pretty big head "

" I didn't ask for the help-"

" Miri, stop here"

Jungkook instructed his horse to make Seokjin feel his heart again in the mouth.

" Oh gosh no Jungkook, the tiger is chasing us. Miri run"

Jungkook can't understand why his horse listens to Jin too, oh yeah he works in the stable too, where he bribes  Miri to listen to him. Wa!! He has to take a class for Miri once they reach the palace.

" Miri faster "

" Miri at his best, now you shut up and sit properly "

Seokjin looked beyond Jungkook's shoulder for any traces of a tiger. Thank God, he couldn't see a tiger. Soon He tried to turn around so he could turn his back to Jungkook.

" what the hell are you doing on a running horse, seokjin?"

" Oh, trying to dance wanna join??"

" Oh sure, but your hips are wider it might look too ugly"

" Look at your ass even thinking of seeing my dance"

" The ass of yours about to get bitten by the tiger, shouldn't you be showing how thankful you are to me for saving your stupid ass!?"

" You claim yourself the strongest one among us, and considering you are prince it's your duty to save your kingdom people "

" Look at you, now you remember I am a prince "

Thanks to that Miri couldn't understand their ongoing conversation, so he did his best job of running away from the forest towards the palace.

" stop here, I have to meet some people in the market area"

Jungkook looked at him intensely making Seokjin avert his gaze. Their position is not helping either. Seokjin kept quiet for the first time as he felt he couldn't breathe in the presence of Jungkook, he hated if his voice shook, that was the last thing he wanted.

What's happening to him, is it the hot wave he is feeling inside his stomach? it's started for a week and he keeps ignoring it thinking he might have eaten more meat. But today in front of Jungkook he feels different. It hits differently.

He is not naive he read books about the presentation and his aunt gave him enough education considering he is at the age of presentation. Is he going to present soon? Can Jungkook feel the changes?

No, he doesn't want anyone to get to know about it. Because he wants to spend the first day of his substantial transition in life alone. He wants to understand himself and be there for himself. He wants to know how vulnerable he can become before being comfortable enough to show it in front of someone whom he believes in and loves.

He doesn't have anyone like that in his life right now, and he is not ready to follow these blind rules of spending one's rut or heat together with an unknown person. Seok-jin believes knowing someone is not just knowing their name and gender.