12

"How do you do that, seokjin? So easily."

Jin looked a little puzzled as he heard Jimin who was watering his favorite plants.

"What's that I do it easily?"

Seokjin put the pot down on the site where  Jimin asked him to. He shifted his favorite plants from his home to the palace lobby, the one behind the princes' rooms. After Prince Namjoon got involved in the matters of Jin's interest in learning medicine, he decided he would invite those healers to the palace to give lessons for Seokjin. So Seokjin had to agree though he felt it was ridiculous of them not to let him go outside.

" Everything "

" Hmm....everything?? But Jungkook was yelling at me in the morning that I make everything difficult, can you tell him this?"

Seokjin asked Jimin with a smile on his face.

" Everything includes you calling your mate by name too. How do you do it??"

Jimin asked as if it was something difficult, it was the same way Seokjin felt about Jimin standing in the kitchen for a whole day to cook.

" Jungkoooook, see it's simple "

That made Jimin smile a little. yeah, it's difficult for him because Jimin learned that calling any alpha by name is a sin. It engraved deep in him and many other things which he convinced himself that are right and he cultivated them, though liking it or not.

" My alpha asks me to call him by his name and I fail daily. It irritates him. "

" Hmm...I can understand Prince Taehyung because when my coconut-head husband calls me omega I get irritated too. As if my whole identity is about my gender. Being alpha or omega or beta is part of ourselves, It's not the whole of us. So I do prefer people calling me by my name, especially Jungkook as I call him by name. You know respect each other equally concept. "

" Hmm...."

"I and Prince Taehyung are similar in many ways, that's why I like him a lot "

The pot fell on the ground from Jimin's hand water spiked all over making Seokjin turn around and give attention to Jimin.

" what happened? Are you okay?"

" yeah, fine...just....it got slipped. "

"Okay, be careful. And is it needed for us to take this cooking class?? I can't understand why you are attending when you are already an expert in that"

Seokjin asked failing to see the turmoil on Jimin's face.

" I.... every omega after coming into the new family have to learn cooking, we should understand our family members taste. And now we belong to the royal family, our cooking is also one of the prestigious things when any other kingdom people visit us. So yes we have to take these lessons. Maybe you can learn what your mate likes or dislikes too.

I know you don't like these things but it doesn't give you the liberty to escape from them. And the seokjin I know never escapes from responsibility. "

Seokjin sighed dramatically.

"Whatever.....well thinking of it I will cook delicious food for my mate tonight. "

" what are you up to??"

" Jimin, he loves spicy food. His mother gave me a list of his likes and dislikes. So being a good omega shouldn't I be providing what he likes? A real spicy food."

Jimin face palmed himself. What he will do with this seokjin?

" seokjin!!!"

" He asked me what he can't do, hahaha let me show you what you can't do you arrogant monkey"

His evil smile made Jimin worry.

" Also can we call Hoseok to the kitchen with us after our class, anyhow there won't be anyone besides us!?   "

" yeah, I guess. If he wants to come "

" I will ask him then. Jimin, I don't know if it will be okay to ask this but are you and Prince Taehyung getting along well? Is there any problem?"

" No, why do you feel that way? It's just we need to know each other well "

" Hmm..yeah it takes time. Okay, you finish up watering your kids, and I will go call Hoseok. "

Jimin nodded.

Getting along well? Yeah....they are well, it's just his mate is trying to see another person in him. It's just he requests him to do things that other people would have done. May be calling his name out of the blue, expecting him to dress, speak, sit, stand, think, even breathe like that person.

Can Jimin become Seokjin?

Maybe if he tries his best he can. He has to win his alpha's heart otherwise what type of omega he will be right? His mother told him if an omega can't make his alpha happy then the purpose of his life is never going to be fulfilled.

He will fail to fulfill his responsibility. Then there is no disparity between whether he is alive or not.

Both Jimin and Jin finished their cooking class then Hoseok joined them after 20 minutes of they started cooking. Seokjin took care of chopping while Jimin took the main chef role.

" I can do this chopping perfectly, I don't think I need to learn cooking. And that teacher is so scary. She looks at me like I will be the next meat in the boiling oil!!!"

Seokjin exaggerated about the lessons in front of Hoseok as he looked interested in hearing what Seokjin saying.

" God!! Is she that bad??"

" Oh, trust me Hoseok. When she started the class the first question was what's your alpha's favorite food. Then I was like...okay it's done "

" you are too much, stop overreacting, she asked about our food tastes too"

Jimin said while checking on the boiling rice.

"When?? At the end?? When we both are the ones cooking. And you know what Hoseok my great alpha Jeon Jungkook likes every possible edible thing on this earth.  Oh my God!!!!! How can I cook for him??"

That made Hoseok laugh loudly while clapping letting the knife fall.

" Including you too "

Jimin's senses got alert as soon as he sensed the alpha's scents. It's a little overwhelming as the scents are too strong. When he looked at the door he saw Jungkook with a little smirk on his face and Taehyung, his mate standing there in a sour mood.

That's why he felt that way. The intense emotions. The emotions of his mate are feelings for another omega.

He always thought it was an amazing power but now all he felt its a curse.

" what?? Why are you including me on your food list??"