CHAPTER 32: the journey of love

Start bij het begin

TIME SKIP

NEAR THE CARS

AMMI: we are 9 people here with a lot of luggage. And when you, mr. zain told me you had all the arrangements done, I wasn't expecting two cars from our garage for god's sake! How do you think we are all gonna fit in these with the luggage?!

ZAIN: b-badimaa.. I-I d-din't know w-we were going to have so m-much of l-luggage.

AMMI: yeah exactly.. now what to do huh?

ASIM: ammi, cool down! I'll book a cab, don't worry.

AMMI: are you youngsters brainless? do you know how much it'll cost? It's 6 am in the morning!

ASIM: *sigh* ammi, we can afford it.

AMMI: just because we can afford it, it doesn't mean that you will spend money on all useless ventures.

ZAIN: badi maa.. i think you people should go in one car... we will manage here. don't worry.. we will somehow manage.

AMMI: you people better be there on time. Or else its going to be good for you all.

Saying this, all the elders left in one car.

ASIM: now, clear the mess you've created.

ZAIN: umm bhai.. I do have a solution tho *nervous smile*

ASIM: spit it.

ZAIN: ok so since i am driving the car, i'll be on the driver's sear ofcourse. And uhh Rehmat can sit on the passenger seat beside me with aliya in her lap. And uh y-you'll h-have t-to s-sit at the b-back w-with b-bhabhi on y-your l-lap and uhh the luggage will be beside you guys.

AAYAT: bhai! how is it possible?!

ZAIN: why is it not possible?? I mean its ok we are all young you don't have to be awkward.. and you're married. I ugh would've sat with rehmat on my lap but i am driving. And aliya has to sit on the front seat or else she'll vomit because of motion sickness... So yeah she has to sit in front with rehmat. 

AAYAT: b-but.

ZAIN: aayat bhabhi, you call me bhai.. do this for your bhai. or else badi maa won't leave me.

AAYAT: okay.. i'll do it.

When she said okay half heartedly, i felt bad. Was she not comfortable with me?? afterall i was trying my best to open up in front of her.. was it not enough.

ASIM: you know, you don't have to sit on my lap if i make you uncomfortable we can book-

AAYAT: no! its not that! I can never be uncomfortable with you.. It's just that.. I-I a-am h-heavy.

ASIM: *chuckle* trust me wifey, you haven't seen the weight i lift in gym. You're just as light as a feather for me. 

She blushed immensely. oh cute tomato.

With that we all got inside as per the told arrangements.. And i was here, at the back, with my dear wife on my lap.

AAYAT: umm am i heavy? should i shift a little? are you comfortable?

ASIM: stop being nervous, I can travel the whole world with you on my lap and still won't feel tired.

She just nodded and made herself comfortable. 

With that we started our journey and not even 30 mins into it, we were already facing speed breakers. Aayat was about to hit her head on the front seat due to the impact but I wrapped my hand around her waist at the right time. And I decided, i am not letting go of her till the journey ends. Not with the risk of her bumping her head hard.

She didn't protest but didn't turn back either. I could feel she was shy, but she wasn't uncomfortable, and i was happy for that.

It's been 2 hours since we've been into the journey and I was already sleepy. Thanks to the packing last night, i couldn't get enough sleep and had to wake up early as well. Cherry on the top. I looked at her and she's was dozing of too, After all, she did more work. She must be tired. I gently pulled her back and placed her head on my chest.

ASIM: sleep. you look tired.

She didn't protest. just nodded and slept with her arms around my neck.
I felt at peace. Whenever she's around me, I feel at peace. 

I had no idea when Sleep engulfed me as well, but we both slept cuddling each other. Heaven.

TIME SKIP

I woke up when someone was shaking me continuously. 

ALIYA: bhaii wake upp!! It's time for breakfast.

I took a few minutes to adjust to the light but nodded eventually. I looked down and saw her still sleeping while hugging me. Adorable.

ASIM: aayat, wake up. We need to have breakfast.

AAYAT: umm five more mins please.

ASIM: *chuckle* okay but then you need to wake up and have breakfast.

She simply nodded while hugging me tighter.

5 mins later.

ASIM: aayat-

AAYAT: i am up..! i am up!!

She woke up abruptly but blushed after realizing our position. She blushes a lot.

AAYAT: a-are y-you're legs n-numb?

ASIM: no dear wife, we have to eat breakfast. That's the reason i woke you up. 

AAYAT: ohh okiee.

ALIYA: bhai here are your boxes. 

I just nodded and aayat bent forward to collect the boxes. She handed one to me but it was getting difficult to eat because of the position we were in.

AAYAT: will you be okay if i feed you? you see it's getting difficult-

ASIM: sure.

She blinked twice before nodding and bringing up the sandwich to my mouth. I gladly took a bite and will it be foolish to say that the food tasted better from her hand? Well that's what i felt.
She kept switching before feeding me and herself.

ZAIN: bhabhi, you kept protesting to sit on bhai's lap. See now!! you both look more than comfortable. And the way you slept, I think you were sleeping in the most satisfied manner.

I could feel her shifting on my lap. She's shy. Again.

ASIM: zain, will you shut up or should i call chachi? 

ZAIN: chill bhai, i was just kidding. Okay if everyone is done with breakfast, can we proceed with the journey?

ALIYA: yess!! lessgooo!!

With that we continued our journey. She was asleep in my arms. Again. But i didn't sleep this time. I sat there. Admiring her cute face.

TIME SKIP

AT THE DESTINATION

AAYAT'S POV:

I woke up when I felt someone was calling my name. 

ASIM: aayat, wake up. we're here.

AAYAT: we're here? Okay i am getting up.

With that we all got out of the car.

ZAIN: ohh my god i can't believe this. We're back. This place holds so many memories. NOSTALGIA MAN.

ALIYA: ofcourse bhai. Afterall this is where your love story started.

ZAIN: true that.

I Looked at Rehmat di and saw her blushing. They both look so cute together. The perfect couple.

I was busy in admiring them when i felt someone holding my hand. I turned around and found my dear husband was the one behind it.

ASIM: so shall we go in?

AAYAT: suree! 

I went in the haveli with him holding my hand and i was mesmerized. It was beautiful. It had a huge garden and the architecture was on point.

ASIM: did you like it?

AAYAT: i loved it! It's just like those dreamy places I've seen movies. It's perfect.

ASIM: glad that you liked it. Now let's go in and meet dadi maa?

Dadi maa had arrived here 3 days before all of us so that she could take care of the preparations here. I got to know from asim that Dadi maa's elder sister lives here and that's why they all used to come here for their vacations.

We all headed towards the hall where we could here everyone laughing. This place is so positive. I am already starting to feel good. I can't wait to see what you've got for me aligarh.

AMMI: they're here! finally! we're older yet we're here before you!

ASIM: what to do ammi, a turtle was driving our car.

ZAIN: come on bhai! i am married now! don't insult me in front of my wife atleast.

ALIYA: bhai, this wife of yours has insulted you more than all of us combined when we were all younger. 

Everyone bursted into laughter and i couldn't control myself as well. Zain bhai just pouted standing there.

BADI DADI: Is it my asim's wife? ohh dear come here! I've been waiting for you since so long!

I gave her a polite smile and went towards her. I sat down near her feet when she signalled me sit beside her.

BADI DADI: Daughters in our house are supposed to be beside us, not below us.

I couldn't help but crack a wide smile. Baba was always right with my life. I've been wedded into a great family. And to a great man of course.

BADI DADI: you're so pretty my dear. just like an angel. And i am sure you can control this mischievous monster of mine. Look at him, not even visiting once a year. All grown up now. Why will he miss his badi dadi.

ASIM: stop being grumpy gorgeous. I was busy. How could i forget such a beautiful lady like you?

BADI DADI: besharam bas makkhan lagale. Biwi aagayi hai teri bada hoja abb..! 

(shameless. All you do is buttering. You've got a wife now..! grow up!)

ASIM: *chuckle* sure beautiful!

DADI: Okay now you all go and rest. You all must be tired. We have a lot of rituals to perform. We won't have time. Saika will show you your rooms.

We were all heading towards our rooms when a shrill voice was heard.

??: ASIM!!!! HOW ARE YOU??!!

I turned around and found a beautiful girl with a wide smile on her face. And she was SMILING AT MY HUSBAND! Okay.. I don't like wherever this is going.

ALIYA: bhaii yaarr what is she doing here?

ZAIN: Shit not again! damn my lifee!

REHMAT: too much drama ahead.

I was looking at them all confused and finally i looked at asim and found his eyes ice cold.

WHO IS THIS GIRL?

________________________________________________________________________________

END OF THE CHAPTER!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS!!

KEEP VOTING!!

LOVE YA'LL!!