30.

Yeseul Pov

I woke up and felt Seungcheol's spot next to me on the bed was empty, I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Seungcheol was gone. I got up from my bed, dragging my feet across the floor towards the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower, changing into some comfy clothes and made my way to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I went to open the refrigerator and saw a sticky note on it. "how cliché"  I chuckled. I read what it said. "I've gone out to do a few things for today, eat breakfast and lunch well and get ready by 5pm. love you x"  I smiled at the thought of him taking the time out to write this. He's so cute.

**************

It was 4:30pm and I decided to get ready. I did my hair into a braided half updo. Seungcheol loved it when I did that hairstyle but recently since I had cut my hair shorter, it reached till the middle of my back now, I haven't done it in a while.

 Seungcheol loved it when I did that hairstyle but recently since I had cut my hair shorter, it reached till the middle of my back now, I haven't done it in a while

(A/N- Imagine it to be brown hair)

I wore a two piece dress, It had a white full sleeved shirt under a black knee length dress. I grabbed my white clutch and wore white platform heels.

 I grabbed my white clutch and wore white platform heels

I was ready by 4:55pm and waited near the door. I was so excited to see what he had planned for me today.

*************

The bell rung and I quickly opened it saw Seungcheol standing in front of me with a bouquet of white roses, My favorite flower and a little gift bag in his other hand. I smiled and kissed him, "You look amazing" He spoke handing me the roses. "So do you"  I smiled, taking the roses from him and walking into the kitchen, putting them into a vase. 

We quickly went downstairs, to his car and he opened the door for me. He's such a gentleman. We got in and he handed my the little bag. He started driving and I opened the bag and found a box inside, opening it, I found a bracelet. It was beautiful, It was silver in color with a diamond rose in the middle. "Seungcheol! It's beautiful, thank you so much" "I'm glad you like it, I was so nervous."  I smiled, wearing it.

We stopped at a traffic light. "I actually have something for you too."  I spoke reaching to the back of the car to grab my gift bag that I had hidden in the car yesterday. I handed it to him and he opened it taking out the perfume bottle, he gasped. "Oh my god, you're kidding me."  It was a creed perfume, his favorite. He gave me a hug, thanking me.

*********

We reached a fancy restaurant and had dinner, the food was great. We finished our dinner and he suggested going for a walk so we did. we reached a park and bought ice creams from the nearby convenience store and sat on the swings, eating it. I let out a sigh of relief. "Today was amazing Seungcheol, thank you for being here with me."  I spoke feeling content. He smiled. "Thank you for loving me Yeseul"

He got up and held his hand out to me and I took it, getting off the swing. We began walking towards no where specific. He started telling me how much he loves me and how much I mean to him. I've never been loved so dearly by someone before. I teared up and Seungcheol stopped walking and wiped my tears with his thumb. "Look behind you"  he whispered and I turned around and gasped. 

It was a picnic blanket between two trees with fairy lights hanging on them and pictures of me and Seungcheol hung on the lights with pegs. I couldn't believe my eyes, It was like a dream. I turned around and when I did I saw Seungcheol on one knee with a small box in his hands. I gasped covering my mouth with my hands. Tears started flowing down my face. "Yeseul, you are my everything and I can't imagine how I would been now if I hadn't met you. I love you more than anything. Will you stay by my side? will you marry me Yeseul Yang?"  I nodded my head unable to speak, He slid the ring on my finger and stood up and hugged me. 

I don't think I could be happier.

**************