11.

Wonwoo Pov

I couldn't stop thinking about what I had overheard last week. Maybe I should've just stayed curious instead . "Wonwooooo you coming or not?"  Mingyu called impatiently, I snapped out my thoughts and nodded, apologizing and walking towards him.

I was walking beside Mingyu, trying to listen to him talk, nodding and agreeing here and there, but I couldn't keep up for long.

since when were they close enough to live together and also how did she even go and have a drink with him that night? she was with me! is he really that important to her that she has to meet him everyday? Didn't she say she was tired when I dropped her off? did she lie to me then? why did she lie? did she even lie or am I misunderstanding the situation? is this even a situation? Arghhh my brain is going to explode-

"wonwoo?" I heard a sweet voice call me. The voice of the person making me go crazy right now. "Yeseul? when did you get here?" I enquired. "Oh just a bit back, would you like me to tell you the schedule for today now or in the car?" why are you acting like nothing happened, you think I don't know? why are- "Wonwoo??" "H-huh oh yeah um car, in the car. I'm going now so um yeah ok...uh bye"  I quickly left without giving her a chance to speak.

What the hell was that.

Yeseul Pov

What was that? Somethings definitely wrong, did I do something?  

"Hey!" I was brought back to reality by a cheerful Seungcheol. "Oh hi, did you eat the food I left for you?" I asked. Before leaving today, I thought It'd be nice to make breakfast for him so he could wake up and eat it. "Yeah, It was great, I didn't know you were such a good cook" He chuckled, placing his hand on my head. "Thank you" I laughed shrugging his hand of off my head. we started chatting, well mostly just laughing at unfunny things we were both saying. I never would have thought that he would be so fun to be around.

"Oh hey wonwoo" Seungcheol spoke, I looked up and saw wonwoo standing in front of us with a solemn face. He greeted Seungcheol before turning to me. "Actually I would like to hear my schedule now" He said with no emotion. Seungcheol raised his eyebrow at him, clearly sensing the difference in behavior. "Oh uh sure wonwoo"  I spoke up. I turned to Seungcheol "Well see you later then"  He nodded and smiled in response. 

Wonwoo started to walk away, I was going to follow him when Seungcheol held my wrist pulling me close, "He seems off" He whispered in my ear, still holding my wrist. "Yeah...I noticed too, I'll try to find out why" I whispered back. He nodded letting go of my hand. We both smiled at each other, he turned and went the other way to, I'm guessing, the practice room and I turned to go to wonwoo but he had stopped walking, He had been looking at us and he looked...not too happy to say the least.

Something is definitely wrong and I think it may be my fault...