14.

Yeseul Pov

The previous night

"I'm home~" Seungcheol spoke as he walked in. "Hello, why're you so late today. It's way past midnight." "Sorry mom"  He replied playfully, Taking off his shoes and slumping into the couch, next to me. "Where were you? did you eat?"  I asked, "Yeah, I ate with wonwoo"

Seungcheol Pov

"Yeah, I ate with wonwoo"  Her expression changed and she became stiff. ah if only she knew. After a little bit of pondering, I decided to tell her what wonwoo told me, leaving out the 'crush' part of course, I'm not evil...am I?

*****************************

Present day, morning

Wonwoo Pov

We were standing face to face, just the two of us in the room. 'cause like the amaaazing people that my members are, they decided to leave me alone with someone who looks like they'd eat me alive.

"Kneel." She spoke with no emotion or modulation in her voice. I kneeled immediately without a word, who knows what she'll do if I don't. "ah um haha I'm screwed aren't I...You might as well call me a screwdriver...uh ha ha ha" she just looked at me coldly, I quickly shut my mouth. what was thaaaat, I want to crawl into a hole now.

"You." she spoke. I shivered at her voice. She held my ear, I let out a yelp. "I heard everything" "E-everything?" she ignored me and continued "Why couldn't you just talk to me you stupid brat" B-brat? wow that's the first time someone's ever called me that.

"I'm sorry, Yeseul." "Shut up. I'm not done yet. Seungcheol and I are just friends okay? treating us rudely just cause you felt awkward and angry because he didn't tell you, is simply unacceptable-" wait what that's not- "-first of all it wasn't even true second of all, why does he have to tell you everything, what are you his mom?" so Seungcheol didn't tell her that I have a crush on so he made up something to cover up for it. aw that's actually really thoughtful of him .

****************************

I apologized a few more times and we talked it out. we were back to normal now but I don't think I should hide my feelings too long or else I might not be able to get over her if I get rejected.

I'll tell her soon...

*******************************

1 Year Later

Yeseul Pov

It's been a year since I started working at HYBE. A year since I moved in with Seungcheol. But nothing much has changed. I thought that I'd have a K-drama-ish relationship with Seungcheol cause well he is an attractive man and we're living together in the same house, but none of that happened. Don't get me wrong though, we couldn't be closer than we are now but not in the K-drama way but in a platonic way instead. It's honestly better like this, No drama = Peace.

But there has been one change...just a little change.

****************************

Seungcheol Pov

It hasn't been more than a year since I developed feelings for a girl but it feels like I've loved her all my life, I know it sounds cliché but I feel like I can't live without her, when I'm with her all my worries seem to melt away. Every time we touch or even make eye contact, I get butterflies. I used to think that it was just movie nonsense but she proved me wrong.

Wonwoo Pov

Remember how I said 'I'll tell her soon' ? yeah, well it has already been a year but I still haven't told her. Now it's too late to go back or wait any longer, I can't keep hiding it anymore.

I need to tell her today.