22.

Seungcheol Pov

"I ask, you answer. do I make myself clear?" I spoke sternly, I was not in the mood for excuses. She nodded, looking down at her restless hands. "Where were you last night?" I started "I went to wonwoo's house and stayed there. I slept in the bedroom and he slept on the couch in the living room. we didn't do anything else." that's more than what I asked for but I don't mind this new found transparency. "Okay, why did you avoid me yesterday?" I spoke, getting to the point. She flinched and started stuttering trying to come up with an excuse. "I don't have the patience for this right now Yeseul" She looked up at me. "I'm sorry, I was too scared to face you after kissing you like that." she pushed out. "If you didn't want to face the consequences of it, then why did you do it?" She looked down ashamed, "I don't know" she frowned.

I sighed. "Do you like someone?" I questioned, she shook her head 'no'. "Then tell wonwoo the truth, tell him that you figured out his feelings and aren't interested in him like that. I don't want him to have false hope. It's painful to watch...for me too" I said, whispering the last part. I looked at her and It looked like she didn't hear the last part about me. "You're right, I was thinking of making it clear with him today." She replied. I nodded "good. Anything you'd like to say?" I asked getting up. "Uhm did you...like the kiss...?" I blushed but hid it by acting like I didn't hear her, I can't let my guard down around her. "Pardon?" This time she blushed "Uh n-nothing haha, you can go and sleep more, I'll make breakfast after showering." She rambled, I chuckled "Mhm."

***************

Yeseul Pov

I was waiting for wonwoo in the HYBE gym, I have to make it clear. I found myself getting distracted with thoughts about Seungcheol. I won't deny it, he is attractive and he has a great personality, he's practically perfect...am I falling for him? But this is all too fast how could I fall for him so quickly...Is this all that god's doing? whether it is or not, I shouldn't deny it...doing that won't get me anywhere. *sigh* I guess I like Seungcheol.

"Hey, did I make you wait?" Wonwoo spoke sitting on the bench press, in front of me "Ah no, It's alright. I just got here too." I smiled. I better get straight to the point. "what did you want to tell me?" He asked. I sighed, you're not gonna like this... "I wanted to talk to you about something I noticed about you..." He nodded signaling me to go ahead. "I spend a lot of time with you and I've gotten used to being with you and spending time with you on or off work, but recently I got a bit skeptical of your behavior and observed you more precisely and...well I think I found out why..." He gulped, like he already knew what I was gonna say next.

Before I could continue he spoke up "Did Seungcheol tell you?" "About what?" I responded, acting clueless. Seungcheol didn't tell me anything, you told me yourself...just not in this timeline. "You know I have feelings for you, don't you? I'm asking if you know it from Seungcheol" He rephrased. "Yea I do, that was what I came here to talk to you about but like I said earlier, I found out myself he didn't tell me anything." I said. And this is true, Seungcheol didn't tell me anything neither in this timeline or the other.

"Alright, so what did you want to say?" He asked. "I...don't have feelings for you like that. I don't know how long you've liked me for but I don't want that to get in the way of our friendship, I know this is selfish of me to ask but could you please...get over me. I don't want to loose you wonwoo" I finished, tears forming in my eyes at the thought loosing him again. He gave me a sad smile and nodded, wiping my tears. "you're not gonna loose me. I'll get over you, It hasn't been that long but you'll have to give me time to get over you. So don't go around making me fall for you again" He laughed. I smiled and gave him a hug.

************

I went home and told Seungcheol everything that happened. "Good but I didn't think you'd do it so quickly" "I just wanted to get it over with, why drag it on you know." I spoke. He nodded and agreed "go get some sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day, we have to do so many photoshoots for the new album." He spoke, patting my back. I nodded and went to my room to try and get some sleep. so much happened today.

Now I only have Seungcheol to worry about.