1.

Yeseul Pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, I grabbed my phone to turn it off. I got up, made my bed and got ready in formal attire for my interview today. I skipped breakfast 'cause I didn't have the time or the motivation to make food. I made sure to lock my door before heading towards the parking lot.

I got to the Building half an hour earlier than I was supposed to, just to show how punctual I could be. I went to the reception and they asked me to be seated in the waiting room which was on the first floor of the building. I got in the elevator, about to press the floor number when I hear a man's voice "Hold the elevator please" so I did, I looked at him and I kid you not, this man is the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life. His hair is a light brown shade and his jawline, sharper than a knife, he looked like someone straight out of a webtoon or a k-drama.

"Thank you so much" he smiled at me and I smiled back and nodded. Should I ask for his name? I mean this is probably the only time I'll see him ."What's your name?" he asked as if he read my thoughts "um I'm y-Yeseul, w-what about you" eww why'd I stutter now he's going to think I'm a weirdo.

He gave me a warm smile "I'm seungmin, what brings you here today?" "uh I'm uh here for an interview for the post of manager, what about you?" if he was also here to be manager that would be amazing, we could become friends. "I'm here to visit my brother" aw man. "do you come often, uh I mean to visit your brother" gosh why am I so awkward. "it depends on our schedules" just as I was about to continue, the elevator chimed. "well then here's where we part ways, hope you get that job Yeseul" he smiled, "oh yeah thanks".

I looked up to see what floor we were on and we were on the EIGHTH FLOOR, oh shittt my interview is on the first floor. I realized that I had gotten so distracted by seungmin' s hotness that I forgot to press my floor number. I frantically pressed the button to my floor hoping I wasn't late.

Yup, I was late. By the time I reached the floor the lady was already calling my name. "uh t-that would be me" I said in a timid way, the lady turned around and asked me to go inside, she looked quite unimpressed might I add, she looked as if she was saying "do you really think you will get this job".

yeah I'm doomed.