2.

I walk into the room and I see an man in his mid 40s. "you must be Yeseul Yang? " the way he said my name sent a chill down my spine, his voice was deep and sounded scary. "Y-yes sir " what is with me and stuttering today. "Alright, Have a seat miss" . I sat down in front of him and he began speaking. "You must be quite proud, considering you're the only female who came this far in the selection process" "wait...really? me? " "Hahaha yes, you miss yang." wait did I just say that out loud, this is so embarrassing.

He went over the basic requirements of the job. Telling me the do's and don'ts, the physical requirements, that I'd have to always be available and ready to work overtime when needed.  I was starting to realize why most people wouldn't take this job, because the primary requirement is to not have an actual life. But that's easy for me haha...wow I'm pathetic.

I agreed to everything, answered a few questions and I was free to go. I got up from my seat ready to leave when he stops me to say one last thing "Oh and lastly, you must maintain a strictly professional relationship with the idols" The...Idols? like the sculptures of gods?? why would I do "unprofessional" things with a statue of a god. oh well I guess the people willing to work here are quite questionable. "Sure sir, that wouldn't be a problem but I have a small question" "yes, go ahead" "um...What are the...idols?" he burst out laughing and I just stood there awkwardly smiling "oh my, you wouldn't be a problem at all hahaha" uh what??? he just ignored my question entirely.

"You'll receive an email or a phone call letting you know if you got the job or not" ok wow he's actually gonna just ignore my question, okay then. I thanked him and left. I really hope I get this job.

I make my way to the elevator again and go down to the lobby. When I go to exit the building, I see a huge crowd of people on both sides of the entrance. I wonder what's going on here.

I got in my car and drove the nearest ramen place. The bell jingled as I walked in, I go and take a seat in the corner of the restaurant and order my food. I haven't had anything since morning, so I'm starving. My food arrives and I start eating.

"Yeseul? " I hear my name being called and look up to see none other than the hottie who made me late to my interview, Seungmin, with another guy. "Oh hello, I didn't expect to see you here " I said, "haha I was taking my brother out to eat, remember the one I told you about in the morning" ah so that's who that other guy was, looks like his entire family has good genes, his brother wasn't any less attractive. "ahh I see, would you both like to join me?"  "sure" he smiled.

"So uh what's your name? " I asked his brother,

"Choi Seungcheol." he replied.