19.

Yeseul Pov

I went to my neighborhood grandma's kimchi shop and had some food with wonwoo's money, I didn't want to spend too much so I went there. I was currently at home waiting for Seungcheol to come home. I need to know if this part of today happens the way it did. He's supposed to be here by now...I got worried so I called him.

He picked up. "Seungcheol, when are you coming home?" I spoke first. "-here" His sentence seemed to have cut off "What? can you say that again." he didn't say anything, before I could speak again the door started beeping. chills ran down my spine. I held the phone to my chest and went to the kitchen island and quickly grabbed the biggest knife, pointing it towards the door. Then it unlocked and a man wearing all black walked in, his dark hair covering the upper half of his face. I let out a scream and then he spoke. "It's me" huh that voice sounds like- "Seungcheol?" he hummed in response. I turned red with embarrassment, it was just Seungcheol. He pushed the hair out of his face and raised his eyebrow at the knife I was holding. I grew even more red if that was even possible. I shook my head dismissively and put it away.

********************
He was the one who started talking last time, so I'll stay quiet. He started speaking as expected. "Wonwoo cleared up everything. So basically he saw you and me being super close with each other and he also overheard our conversation that day about us going to live together. So he felt awkward around us 'cause he thought we were an item or something." This is what he told me last time but wonwoo eventually told me around the end of this year that this wasn't the reason, he was actually jealous 'cause he thought we were in a relationship and that he had a crush on me 'back then', he only didn't tell me that he still did when he told me about this. so either Seungcheol doesn't know that or he's lying to me. I decided to ask him.

"That doesn't seem likely...are you sure that's what he said or are you lying to me?" I said quite straight forwardly, I didn't want to beat around the bush. Seungcheol was in the kitchen, drinking water from the fridge and almost choked on it when I said that.

Hah bingo, so he did know.

Seungcheol Pov

How...did she stalk us? No, there's no way, but she sounds like she knows something. how is that possible? "So I'm right huh?" She spoke. Ahhh I don't know what to say, I'm not a good liar, what do I do. When I turned around she was standing In front of me, our faces were inches apart. I started stuttering nervously. "Uh um I-I don't know what you're t-talking abou-" I was cut off, not by a voice but by her lips on mine. My eyes widened, I couldn't believe it. Is this a dream?

She pulled away and spoke "I know he has a crush on me, you don't have to try to hide it for him." I was still in shock, I didn't know how to process anything going on right now. She continued "I don't like him like that." She finished and walked away, to her room. I was standing there still in shock, I didn't even respond to her. I quickly went to my room too, shutting the door and sliding down onto the floor. My face was red.

How did she know that? and she doesn't like him, so that's good news? but wait why did she...kiss me?