20.

Yeseul Pov

OH MY GOD WHY DID I DO THAT?!??!?! AM I STUPID??? I'M NOT EVEN DRUNK, WHAT THE HELL

I was screaming into my pillow, unable to process what I just did. How am I going to face him tomorrow?  I screamed into my pillow again at the thought of it. I don't even like him like that...right? am I just horny, ahhhh I'm disgusting.
I heard a few knocks on my door. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I screamed internally.

"Uh Yeseul?" I heard his voice. "I'm sorry, she's sleeping, bye! Yeseul is not reachable right now!" I spoke frantically, wincing at my words. I honestly sounded like I'd gone crazy. I heard him sigh, "Alright, we'll talk tomorrow morning." He spoke and I heard his footsteps receding. I let out a sigh of relief, I am definitely not meeting him tomorrow morning.

****************

The next morning, as I had planned, I left early and just drove around to waste time and then reached HYBE. and tried my best not to cross paths with Seungcheol and somehow succeeded. Also since in this timeline I didn't actually fight with wonwoo, there was no issue in that area, he also seemed to go back to normal, somewhat.

I was currently sitting beside wonwoo in the passenger seat of his car as he said he'd drop me off at home, but I don't wanna go home and face the consequences of my actions.

"Wonwoo, could you do me a favor?" I spoke up. I had no other choice, I'm not rich enough to book a hotel room just because. "Go ahead" he responded. "Um could I possibly stay at your place tonight, just for tonight, please?" he immediately hit the brakes and turned to me, wide eyed "W-what? could you what?" I looked down sheepishly and repeated myself "Could I stay over tonight?" He stared at me in shock for a minute and then just muttered a '"yeah sure okay" and turned the car around and started driving in the opposite direction. This made realize that he didn't actually live nearby like he'd said he did, he drove all the way just for me and this also made me remember that...he has a crush on me...I suddenly felt really guilty, I felt like I was taking advantage of him.

I texted Seungcheol to let him know I won't be home tonight.

Choi Cheolie

I won't be coming home tonight.
I'm staying over at a friend's place, don't wait up for me

***********************

I turned my phone off as we reached wonwoo's place. He also lived in an apartment but it had only 1 bedroom unlike mine and Seungcheol's place. "Make yourself at home. I'll bring you something to drink. you like apple juice, don't you?" huh how did he know that? I nodded and he smiled and nodded in response. My heart hurt a little knowing that I can neither accept his feelings....nor can I feel the way I used to feel about him.

He gave me a glass of apple juice and we chatted for a while, but never once did he ask me why I asked to stay over. why are you so nice, you're making it harder for me to hold myself back.

By the time we came to somewhat of a stop, It was already 11:40pm."It's getting late, you should head to bed. we have a long day tomorrow"  I spoke, He nodded agreeing with me. "yea, you can go sleep in the bed room and I'll sleep on the couch. Don't worry it's pretty big and comfy." He gave me a reassuring smile. I opened my mouth to refute but he stopped me. "No arguments, go sleep." he said gently pushing me into his room and closing the door, leaving me all alone in his bedroom. I wanted to look at his things but stopped myself and went to the bathroom, which was quite clean, to change. Once I was ready for bed, I got in and snuggled into the blanket and it smelt just like him...I frowned and kissed the blanket. "I'm sorry wonwoo" I whispered.

I took out my phone to see if I had gotten a reply from Seungcheol and I did. He had replied at 8:30. so like around 2 hours after I sent my message, he must have seen it after practice.

Choi Cheolie

~This message was deleted~
sure.

********************************

why were there so many deleted messages? what did he want to say? hmm he was probably just mad at me avoiding him the entire day today, yeah that must be it.
I'll talk to him...soon.