23.

Seungcheol Pov

I quickly walked to my room after sending her to hers, I shut the door and started silently screaming in celebration.

LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOO!! WONWOO IS OUT OF THE WAY, NOW I ONLY NEED YESEUL TO LIKE ME BACK WOOHOO- oh wait...how will I get her to like me. 

******************

I feel like shit. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night and I have so much work today. They say too much happiness can kill you...never before have I thought that was true.

"I'm so excited to see this photoshoot" she giggled looking brighter than ever. well at least someone's feeling alright. I smiled at her.

We reached the place where we were having our photoshoots. It was a gym themed set, my theme for this shoot was boxing. So, I had be in the ring with my hands wrapped. We begun the photoshoot and thankfully everything went well without any delays and the photos came out great too. I went to Yeseul so we could head back together since she had recently become my personal manager. Apparently she personally went to see hitman bang and asked if him she could be assigned to someone else and I conveniently happened to be the one the company assigned her to and I'm not complaining. It's like everything is working in my favor, now I only have to get her to fall for me. somehow.

************

"You were sooooo cool! my heart skipped a beat-"  I made her heart skip a beat? maybe she does like me back "-when you were wearing the boxing stuff, It felt as if you were gonna beat all of us up haha" Oh...nevermind. "haha, you know I won't do that." "I know I know" she giggled making me smile.

We got home and were now watching a random film playing on the TV. should I make a move? should I accidentally touch her hand? what if she thinks I'm a pervert? no way, I can't let her think tha- 

My thoughts were cut off by her soft hand on mine, she didn't move it away and neither did I. I interlaced our fingers and saw her blush from the corner of eye. We sat in silence, holding hands and looking at the film. It felt peaceful even though my heart was racing. I don't want to ruin this feeling with a confession, she might like me back but I don't want to risk anything. So I didn't say anything. But that doesn't mean I can't physically do anything, does it? So I inched closer to her and now we were about 10cm away from each other. "Um Seungcheol?"  she spoke up. Maybe I shouldn't have moved closer, what if it ruined the innocence of the moment. "Yeah?" I spoke dreading what she was gonna say next. "C-can we cuddle?" I was shocked but somehow masked my feeling of surprise and nodded. She let go of my hand and left to go to her room and returned almost instantly with a blanket and an innocent smile on her face. oh my god, why is she so cute. 

She walked up to couch, reclining the seat and sitting down to the left of me, draping the blanket over us and snuggling into my chest. I wrapped my left hand around her and pulled her closer. she could definitely hear my heartbeat but that didn't matter because her's was equally as fast as mine. I blushed, it felt like a dream but at the same time it felt so natural to have her in my arms...as if she was my girlfriend. I can't even imagine how amazing it would be if she was actually my girlfriend. I tried to calm down and focus on the film.

But little did I know, she was thinking the same thing.