27.

Yeseul Pov

3 years later 

"Team leader yang, could you come over here and check if the cover page layout for the Christmas edition is okay?"  Yumi, my coworker at The Runway, spoke. "Sure...Can be honest?"  I had been working at The Runway for 2 and a half years now and I was the team leader for the magazine design team. This was my dream job and If it wasn't for Seungcheol, I would've never even tried to apply even though me resume was great.

Flashback

I took a deep breath and went to open the email with the reply to my application. I applied and had an interview at The Runway, soon after the talk I had with Seungcheol that night and right now he was sitting next to me on our bed. He was equally as nervous as me. I closed my eyes and clicked on it. I couldn't believe my eyes...I got the job. 

We stood up on the bed jumping in circles, holding hands and shouting in celebration. I started to tear up and Seungcheol pulled me into a hug. 

*************

I resigned my job at HYBE. after I got my new job and they even had a farewell party with all the seventeen members and staff there and Seungcheol and I announced our relationship too and everyone was shocked except for Joshua of course. And to our surprise Wonwoo took it really well.

I will never forget these people and the memories I made here. 

Present

Today was not just any other day, It was Jihoon's birthday and we have a surprise planned for him. He thinks it's just another day of practicing but he couldn't be more wrong.

I left work at 5pm and drove straight to HYBE. and the boys were already decorating the practice room...well at least they were trying to. Seungcheol saw me enter and left whatever he was holding and jogged to me hugging and kissing me, I smiled and kissed him back. "Okay okay love birds, we don't have all day"  Soonyoung spoke walking up to us. Everyone laughed and we got to work, by 6pm we were done. The room looked great. We all got our gifts and kept it on the table in the middle.

Wonwoo ran down to bring Jihoon to the room. Everyone hide and the lights were turned off. Mingyu stood near the switches and the moment Jihoon walked in He turned the lights back on and we all shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIHOON!"  He froze, he definitely seemed surprised. Wonwoo got him in and He cut the cake, it said "Happy 29th birthday to our Jihoonie". He opened all the presents and thanked everyone. He walked around the room taking it all in. Then we all, the members and I, left to go to a restaurant to have dinner. Mingyu had rented the entire restaurant just for us. The food was great and we were having so much fun.

My phone started ringing and both Seungcheol and I looked down at it and the caller ID showed 'Ijun Seo'. He raised a questioning eyebrow at me and I said "It's nothing, I'll be right back."  and excused myself from the table and went outside to attend the call.

Seungcheol Pov

It had been 10 minutes and she still wasn't back. I was getting worried, what if she got kidnapped? "You should go check on her"  Wonwoo spoke. "huh what?" "You haven't said anything since she went outside, go check on her if you're that worried."  I nodded and went outside to check on her and she was sitting on a bench...still on her phone. She was laughing and smiling the entire time, at least how much ever I saw. What the hell are they even talking about. No, I shouldn't doubt her. If she said it's nothing then I should leave it at that. 

I sighed and went back in, I really hope it's nothing.