4.

Seungcheol Pov

******(A/N- the same day but in Seungcheol' s Pov)******

I woke up around 5am 'cause we have practice early today. I took a quick shower and left to go to the HYBE building.

I walked in and the receptionist greeted me, I responded with a nod and a smile and passed through the security system to go up to the 8th floor, where our practice room is.

"morning' coups, ready to practice? " wonwoo greeted me as soon as I walked into the practice room, "Yeah, where's Mingyu and Vernon? " I replied. "They're not here yet...we can start, they'll probably join us soon" "Alright" we're currently practicing for our unit song, 'Fire', from our latest album 'FML'.

We practiced till around 8:30am, when my older brother, Seungmin, came to see me. "Hey guys, how's practice going? " he said as he walked in. "Pretty good" replied Mingyu, those two were always super fond of each other.

"why're you late today? you usually come by 8, I thought you forgot " I asked, "Oh I got a little held up, traffic you know, But I met a really pretty woman in the elevator" he replied with a glimmer in his eyes. "Oh yeah? " I wasn't all that concerned about whoever this woman was but I wouldn't mind a little story, It was my break anyways.

" Yeah, she's so pretty. Her hair is long and brown and she seemed really nice too. Apparently she's here for an interview" He rambled like a school boy, Is this guy really my older brother. "What interview? " "she said that it was for the post of manager" we're hiring a manager? I didn't know that. well I mean Mr. Lee did recently resign but I didn't think they'd look for a replacement this quickly or maybe it isn't for our group. "I see" I replied.

***************************

Seungmin offered to take me out for lunch, so we left to go somewhere close by so I could return sooner. When we left, I was hoarded by fans. I waved at them, signed a few photocards and albums and we left. We reached a nearby ramen place and went inside. When we got in seungmin stopped in his tracks, making me bump into him. "Why're you just standing here, let's go in" I said kinda annoyed. look, I was hungry.

"oh my god " he whispered. okay now I'm getting really annoyed why won't he just- "Yeseul" who??? "That's Yeseul" what is he saying "Bro who is Yeseul" "The girl I was telling you about" Ohhhhhhhhh so that's who it was, but where...is she? "Let's go to her" he suddenly offered, wait what. "Wait"   he didn't wait, he just walked up to her as if he was getting pulled by some force. I ended up following him, she asked me my name and now we were sitting at her table with her, waiting for our food to arrive. how did I get here.

"um so...which one of you is older?" should I talk? eh whatever it's not like I'll meet her again. "I'm younger by 2 years, he's 1993, I'm 1995" "Oh wow you guys are old" wow she's pretty straight forward. I looked up to see her face and she looked like she regretted saying that. haha cute. "Well when were you born?" "1997" ahh just like Myeongho, Mingyu and seokmin. "Oh some of our members are your age" would she know us? maybe? "what do you mean by my members?" okay maybe not.

"Oh I'm actually a K-" Seungmin suddenly spoke just to cut me off, "He has a huge friend group haha, so sometimes they refer to each other like that" huh? what?? is he just going to lie to her like that. I glared at him. Or maybe I should stay quiet, he clearly somewhat likes her I'll just let it go. I stayed quiet and just ate. While leaving I'll ask him.

********************

"Why'd you lie to her" "She can't know that you're a K-pop idol, If she does then problems may arise and we don't want that" we? more like you don't want that but sure say what you want.

She'll probably find out anyways if she really does end up working at HYBE. so I don't know what he's trying to do here.