18.

Yeseul Pov
Seungcheol and I were chatting with each other. He should come here now. I counted the seconds in my head and turned immediately as wonwoo reached us, "Hello wonwoo, did you change your mind about the hearing the schedule later?" I asked with a polite smile. This is the first change I'm making, It has to be important enough to change something. "huh oh uh yeah, I did"  he replied a bit surprised, probably 'cause he didn't expect me to have heard him approaching us. I mean I wasn't facing the direction he came from and on top of that I have was having a conversation with someone.

I bid goodbye to Seungcheol and walked off with wonwoo, he wasn't walking like an athlete like last time, that's definitely something. I turned back to look at Seungcheol who was still standing there looking at his phone and he somehow looked up and at me the same time as I turned around. I signaled him to look at his phone, he nodded and looked back down at it.

Choi Cheolie

Wonwoo definitely does seem a bit off, you were right.

Yeah
can you do something about it?

Yeah... I'll try to
You go and practice, don't worry

Alright :)
**********************
"What are you doing on your phone, aren't you gonna tell me my schedule?"  Wonwoo spoke right after I finished my little conversation with Seungcheol. I quickly muttered a 'sorry' and a 'yes' and opened his schedule on my phone and explained it to him. He listened and nodded.

Maybe we won't fight today? how did stuff change so much just 'cause of one small thing?

**********
We were sitting in the car on our way to wonwoo' s first and only schedule of the day. Nothing that happened originally happened this time, at least so far. I remember him giving me the cold shoulder the entire time on set last time...maybe I should say something to break the silence. I also need to 'Find out' what's bothering him.

"Wonwoo?" but what if this stops him from telling Seungcheol? "Yeah?"  He replied. I'll just stay silent. "Uh it's nothing haha, sorry" I stuttered. Wonwoo gave me suspicious look but didn't say anything.

Oh god this knowledge is dangerous, doing or saying just about anything is scary.

*************
He had finished his shoot, everything was normal. He didn't ignore me like last time. we were on our way back. He should ask me to out to dinner now...but he didn't? Instead he said "Yeseul, can you connect to Seungcheol." Oh so maybe he'll just directly talk to him instead. "Sure." as expected, he asked him to dinner and Seungcheol said yes. I'm sure he felt better after wonwoo' s call.

"You too, go eat something good " He said handing me his personal card, a black card. I got flustered, "N-no it's fine. I can buy my own food." I refused, I hate owing stuff to people. "I insist. Take it as an apology." He spoke. wait...but he didn't do anything in this timeline so what is he talking about? "Apology for what?" I asked, I can't stay curious. He froze and he grew pale. "U-um well you know just like that hahaha you don't um need a reason to apologize you know uh like for the future haha, you know haha"  He sounded so stiff and heavily fumbled his words, it looked as if he didn't even know what he was saying. This isn't normal...did he also...
I just gave him a look and accepted the card, well he made me accept it, and he awkwardly looked away, he had beads of sweat rolling down his temple.

Life is so confusing.

Reincarnated for 17जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें