21.

Seungcheol Pov

I was in the middle of practice. I was unstoppable. Even when the others took a break, I wouldn't. I wanted to distract myself from my emotions and thoughts. "cheolie please stop, it feels like you're a robot. Take a break, you've practiced enough today." Jeonghan pleaded. It was as if I couldn't hear him, I continued dancing and muttering my lines from the song.

After great effort, the members got me to stop. Jeonghan insisted that he'd drive me home, I had no choice but to agree. "Is everything okay?" He begun "Yea I'm fine..." I responded not looking at him, knowing very well that I wasn't. He sighed, parking in front of my apartment building, he turned to me and started speaking "First wonwoo, then after he became normal. You became like this, what is going on? you're worrying me so much. Talk to me Seungcheol, please." he looked so sad, bringing me back to my senses. I sighed, It's just Jeonghan...

*************************
"So basically you both like the same girl and you know that he likes her and also that she doesn't. Then she kissed you out of the blue and proceeded to avoid you the entire day and now you're conflicted." Jeonghan summarized what I had just told him. I nodded. He thought for a moment and spoke again "Hmm...how about you tell Yeseul to make things clear with wonwoo, that she doesn't like him." he offered. "But then he'll think that I told her." I refuted. "You did." he said simply. "No I mean he'll think that I told her about his feelings" I explained myself. "Then just tell her to be more clear with it, that's all, simple." he replied in a 'isn't that obvious' tone.

I sighed "I'll think about it. anyways thanks for dropping me off, get home safe and text me once you get there." I spoke, getting out of the car and leaning down to look into the window of his side of the car. He nodded and gave me a reassuring smile, I smiled back.

************I got into the apartment and saw that she still wasn't back, I checked my phone and saw that she had texted me

************
I got into the apartment and saw that she still wasn't back, I checked my phone and saw that she had texted me.

Yeseul :)

I won't be coming home tonight.
I'm staying over at a friend's place, don't wait up for me

*******

I sighed, what should I say... I started typing.

Yeseul :)

Where are you? who are you with?
Can I come meet you now, I need to talk to you
why did you avoid me today, so was that kiss nothing?
I wasn't nothing to me...

**********

No, I can't say all that. I sound so clingy. I deleted all the messages I had sent and just sent a  'sure.' .

The next day

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening. I got up and went outside, to see Yeseul closing the door. I leaned against the door frame with an unimpressed look and watched her take off her shoes and jacket. She hadn't noticed me yet, she probably thought I was still asleep. She finally looked up, making eye contact with me and gasped, freezing in place. She stuttered, unable to form an actual sentence.

"This wasn't the morning I was referring to but oh well. Sit down, let's talk." I spoke in a monotone voice. She gulped and quietly shuffled to the couches in our living room and sat down on one of them, I went ahead and sat in front of her.

Here we go...