Minjeong narrowed her eyes at the girl, but she didn't deny anything. "And why is that so amusing?"

"Because I think it's cute when you get frustrated over Yuuto flirting with me," Jimin answered, looking pointedly at the copper-haired, and turning her whole body to face her, rather than just her head.

"I don't get frustrated," Minjeong attempted to lie, avoiding Jimin's eyes, though she looked guilty.

Jimin smiled, about to say something else, when her peripheral vision saw someone approaching them. Her smile diminished a bit, and she turned outward a bit again, her gaze dropping down for half a second before looking up at Yuuto, who was approaching them. 

"Hey," she said to him. She may have found it amusing that he had approached after she'd been talking about him, but as it seemed, he had interrupted her Minjeong time, and she was not amused about that.

"Are you guys busy after school?" Yuuto asked them, surprising Jimin and Minjeong both when he addressed the two of them at once.

Minjeong and Jimin exchanged a quick glance, and then they both nodded. "Yeah, sorry," Jimin answered. "Why?"

"Aeri's bummed that we didn't all get to hang out last weekend, and I told her we should wait until next weekend, but she really wants to have us all go bowling or some shit," Yuuto answered, now looking only at Jimin like he usually did. Jimin could pretty much sense Minjeong being much more tense than before Yuuto had arrived.

"We can talk about it at lunch, I guess," Jimin suggested, lifting an eyebrow a little. Yuuto nodded.

"That's what I told her, but she was freaking out about it," Yuuto agreed. "I'll catch you later, Jimin."

"Bye," she returned, and he was off to the locker room, leaving Minjeong and Jimin alone by the field. Jimin turned to look at Minjeong again, whose cheeks were pink - she knew that she'd definitely been caught getting frustrated when Yuuto talked to Jimin. "You can't lie anymore," Jimin teased.

Minjeong looked defensively at the dark-haired, and Jimin felt a small smile playing on her face. "Now what's that look for?" Minjeong questioned her.

Jimin hadn't been aware that she had been giving Minjeong any sort of look, so she just smiled a little wider and played with the opportunity she'd been given. "This one?" Minjeong, narrowing her eyes a bit again, nodded.

"It's for letting you know that I think you're cute," Jimin started, already seeing the slight blush appear on Minjeong's face, "and warning you that I'm probably about to do this." Neither of them had a chance to say anything before Jimin had her lips pressed softly against Minjeong's. The copper-haired gasped - clearly surprised - and the sound made Jimin's heart skip at least three beats.

Minjeong leaned into the kiss, her hand rising to brush some of Jimin's black hair out of her face, but after doing so, she didn't move it. Instead, Minjeong's long fingers tangled into Jimin's hair, and gently pushed Jimin's lips harder against Minjeong's.

Jimin hummed contently against Minjeong's lips, and the copper-haired's tongue suddenly poked out of her mouth a bit, running along Jimin's bottom lip until she opened her mouth to accept the entrance.

Suddenly, the warning bell that marked ten minutes until first period started rang out loudly. Minjeong pulled her lips away from Jimin's, but their foreheads remained pressed together for a moment, and Minjeong's hand stayed tangled in black hair. "I don't like school," Jimin muttered.

Minjeong let out a light laugh, pulling her face away from Jimin's, and her hand out of her hair, only to lean forward again and press a firm kiss onto her lips. It only lasted a couple of seconds, and then she leaned back again. "Neither do I, but I mind it less when you're here."