I know she's about to burst, I know she wanted to kill him like I do, but she couldn't do it because I was with her and we couldn't fight with all Taehyung's men surrounding us.

I'm helpless. The same helpless Jennie that's been a burden for everyone.

"Lisa," I called her name.

She looked at me, gone with her glaring eyes, and instead, her soft gentle eyes stared at me apologetically. 

"I'm so sorry," she cried as she went closer with our son on her arms.

My hands were shaking as I held Leo's body while we mourned for the loss of our son.

Leo didn't deserve this, and so was Lisa

Why does something like this always happen? We just wanted to be happy

I know we weren't good people and shared lots of sins and flaws, but why can't we just deserve a life that everyone craves for?

"One down and you're next." My heart literally dropped when Tae put a gun on Lisa's head.

I slowly moved my head up, and I shivered when he smirked at me before the sound of gunshot spread across the place.

Lisa was gone

"Lisa"

"Ba-baby"

"Don't you dare leave me too!!"

I cried while I hugged both of their bodies. I shouted my pain and curses to this damn psycho who was just laughing at me.

His smiles hunted me.

"Wake up, Jen."

"Jennie?

"Sweetie"

I groaned as I tried to cover my eyes. My mother gave me a glass of water, which I took and hastily drank it

"Are you alright?" She asked and tried to tuck my hair.

I just sighed and nodded my head.

Memories from before made my body shiver and cause pain on my chest again.

"You need to get ready, or you're going to be late,"

I took a bath and dressed myself. I slowly went out the door, and lots of people were smiling to see me.

"I thought you're not going to get out of that room. I was already planning to break it. " I laugh at Irene's words and just hug her tightly. 

"Thank you for flying over for me. I know you're still tired from the flight. "

Irene smiled and just tapped my back. Her eyes were in tears and held my hand.

"It's been so long since we talked. You were suddenly gone, and cutted off any means of communication. I'm still mad, you know."

My smile broke off. Guilty of what she said.

"I already apologise about it. Come on, " I laugh and slightly nudge her shoulder.

"Oh right, how's you and Seulgi?" Irene stops and forces a smile at me.

"We didn't really work it off." I stopped and held her hand.

I look at her properly, wanting to know what happened.

"You know I wanted to have kids, right? Seulgi and I are both women, and we couldn't really have the means to make it possible."

My heart ached at what Irene said to me. Her tears fell from her eyes, and she immediately wiped it off, but it still continued to fall.

"I'm sorry, Irene." I apologise for being so insensitive. If I didn't ask her that question, she wouldn't be crying like this.