Chapter 3

Jennie's POV

I look away when she's an inch closer to me. Our bodies were on the verge of touching each other and not to mention my heart that suddenly kept hammering so loud that it made me nervous and shaky.

"Are you alright?," she asked and tried to hold my face that made me push her. It's suffocating that she's so near me.

"What the hell?!!"she cursed and looked at me, shocked to what I did.

I panic and was about to run away with the cup on my hand, but she stopped me with her body.

Now I'm smelling her scent again. Her perfume feels so addicting and smells really good and it's making my nostrils filled with satisfaction.

But I must not be acting like this. So, with a shaky voice , I cleared my throat and looked at her, that I hope I didn't do when she's already staring at me. Her gaze was making me nervous and scared of 'something'.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked, taking as step closer to me, that's made me step back until I'm cornered because of the wall behind us.

"I-- I need to give this to the children," I tried to explain while I looked at everything else, not just her.

But she had another plan when she held my jaw and forced me to stare her face. I flinched when her warm hands touched my skin, and when I saw her cold eyes, I felt shiver run through my spine, feeling scared of her.

My eyes went wide, and my heart beat doubles when she went to my ear. I whimpered when her breath touched my earlobe.

"You're a bad girl", she whispered and grunts holding me tighter and she looks at me, licking her lips while her hands travels through my neck and there, she settled her hand, caressing my skin softly.

That made me gasp and hold her hand for support. I can't help it. She's making me weak.

I looked at her, and I saw how amused she was while looking at my condition.

"I- what do y-you want?" I managed to ask, but she only smirked and moved away from me.

That made me gasp a large amount of air when she finally moved and let me go. I didn't even know that I'm holding much breath because of her.

Then she went closer to me again, which made me shock and was about to step back, but thankfully, she didn't hold me like earlier.

Then her face went closer to me, brushing her nose to my cheeks as she went to my ear.

"I'm going to tell you what I want, but not this soon, Jennie, or should I say sister Jennie?" She whispered through my ear, and I flinched when she put my hair back properly that made her chuckled, mocking me.

----

"What took you so long? The children are all thirsty," Irene scolded me when I got back, and I could only apologise for what I did.

I can't still keep myself calm after what happened. There's still a feeling of warmth from her it's making me uncomfortable. It might be weird feeling all of this from her, I just met her. I don't even know her name.

"It's fine. Just helped in distributing the water," she just said to me.

I nodded my head and sighed loudly, trying to shake my head to erase the memories of earlier.

While filling everyone's cup and giving it to them one by one, my dad came together with the old couple.

"Princess, I need to go. Take care in here,"my dad said that made me smile and hug him goodbye.