Chapter 20

Jennie's POV

Lisa drove me to an unfamiliar place again. After what happened inside the car, we almost got caught when most of the people were walking towards the parking lot. The mass was done, and the church goers are needed to go home.

I quickly hid myself in the backseat of Lisa's car, lying down comfortably while we waited for some of them to go home, and I didn't know that I had fallen asleep on the backseat.

My groan was heard as I tried to get up, and the soreness in between my legs hit me as I realised what had happened earlier.

It was unexpected, but I still love it.

"Where are we?"I asked, but Lisa only smiled and walked out of her car, and I was about to frown when I heard my side open, and she gently guided me out after she helped me dress.

"Are you hungry?" She asked and held my hand as we walked around the beach side to side while our hands interwined.

It feels romantic while the sun is shining towards us. I assume it's already past lunchtime because of how hot it is. Summer is still not done after all.

My stomach grumble that made Lisa look at my tummy, her smile broke out as she held it with her hand. I pouted in front of her,already embarrassed to what had happened, but Lisa only held my face and kissed me, out in a place like this. The strong salty breeze touches our skin as we kiss passionately.

I could not even care if someone knew me. I just want her, I just wanted Lisa to hold and kiss me like this forever.

"Let's go." we were both panting when we parted from the kiss, I saw how her eyes shine and glimmers while she held my face and looked at me, caressing it with her thumb softly.

And again, for the nth time, my heart flutters for this woman. I've fallen so hard, and I think I can't get up.

-

We walked inside a seafood restaurant near the beach she had taken me. All the servants greeted and gave us a seat.

"I hope you don't mind seafood near the beach," she said humourly, and I just giggled on how cute she tried to joke.

I looked around the place and felt in awe on how they aesthetically designed it. Lisa held my hand across the table and smiled at me, waiting for me to answer her question.

We interwined our hands, and I pulled it towards me, kissing the back of it while I settled her hand on my face.

"It's lovely, and also I'm hungry Lis", I told her, and she laughed and moved to sit next to me. Her arms wrap around my shoulders and kiss my forehead.

Surprised was an understatement when she did that. I felt how my heart beat doubles and fluttered against my chest while I moved closer towards her, hugging her tightly, savouring her scent that I've been so addicted even since she came.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. Here is our menu, "we got interrupted by the waiter that I immediately tried to sit properly because of embarrassment, but Lisa hold me tighter and hold the menu for the both of us, while I'm still wrap around her arms.

I smiled shyly at the girl who was kept looking at us. However, I noticed how her gazed almost never left on Lisa.

A surge of jealousy fueled inside me and rolled my eyes at her. My chest tightened on the way she looked.

"Baby," I called Lisa softly, and I heard her humm while she kept looking in the menu. So I moved my head and kissed her cheek, making sure that the girl saw it, but still she didn't even fazed and kept looking at Lisa.