Chapter 14 (M)

Jennie's POV

"Sit on my face,"

"What?" I asked, surprised at what she meant. "I don't get it," I added while my brows furrowed slightly while looking at her.

I heard her sighed, and her face went closer to me. "You want me to make you cum right?" She asked bluntly that made gasp in embarrassment as I try to get off of her lap but she already pulled my waist.

Lisa settled herself on the bed, lying comfortably before I gasped when she made me sit, like literally on her face.

"Lisa!!"I moaned when her mouth touched my centre while her head in between my legs.

I looked down at her, confused and aroused by our position. It feels so good that it made me weaker and weaker as she continue to kiss my cunt, exploring my forbidden fruit, but I guess it's not forbidden anymore when it comes to her.

"Oh! Lo-lord, "I gasped and held the headboard while my other hand grasped Lisa's hair.

Her arm encircled my legs, holding me tightly, pushing me much closer to her mouth. Her tongue lick my cunt and her soft lips suck my clit while all the pleasure succumb my body.

"Lis- oh Lisaaaa"

"You're ea- eating me so so so go-good," I said and looked down at her then our gazed met, her stares that are seducing me, controlling my body to surrender myself to her.

"Mo- more, please Li-Lisaaaa more," I lost with all the pleasure while I shouted and moved my hips much closer to her sinful mouth, sweats drops in my skin and my hands are grasping her hair tightly.

She moaned and closed her eyes, giving me my request as she adjusted her head and inserted her tongue inside of me.

"Oh my Gooooodnesssss!!!"

"Lisaaaaaaa ohh myyyy"

"Ju- just like th- that baby, oh Lisaaaaa"

My head tilted while my mouth parted from so much pleasure, so lost by the feeling, by what she's doing to me.

She lapped my pussy like a hungry person, suck my clit like a madman and lick my cunt exploring it's sensitivity and deepness.

"Lis oh Lisaaa," I shouted her name, and I unconsciously touched my breast, gripping it and teasing my nipple as it grew harder and while a flood wetness goes out in me.

I heard Lisa slurped it and suck my cunt more wanting more of my-

"Oh- Lis, I- I think I'm I-m I'm cumming" I let her know as I felt weak and helpless while I grab her hair tighter for support.

"Oh baby~ make me cuuuum,"

"Al- almost th-thereee," I shouted when my body shook while my eyes are tightly closed and my heart beat stop and I held my breath.

"Oh Li- Lisaaa"

"Ba-babyyyy"

"Oh Goooood!!"

"Ah!! CUMMMMMMIIIIIIINGGGG!!!"

I shouted as I reached my orgasm, my body shook by the feeling, and the pleasure got succum by the lust and desire of my body.

My body move harder that Lisa held my waist tighter while she continued to eat me out, prolonging my orgasm longer and longer that I can't able to think straight and be lost by what my body is feeling.

----

"Do-don't leave me-please,"

"Don-don-t"

I woke up when I heard Lisa grunting, her head keep moving side to side while sweats filled her forehead. I immediately got up and held her face, hoping to wake her up