Chapter 33

All the events and plot of the story are all in the authors idea. This is just fanfiction and purely coincidental, if ever. I got the idea as a med student about Severe Aplastic Anaemia, and it was only possible for a donor if it's full-blooded siblings.

Anyways, all your reactions are valid, guys. I appreciate your thoughts about the story however its still not done, so hang on and trust the process.

Don't hesitate to comment and share your thoughts. I'll always read it every time. It's been so long since I've updated, so so so busy with school. I'm on duty for this whole semester, that's why.

Thank you for reading, guys. Enjoy and hold on!!

3rd Person's POV ( 6 years ago )

"Lisa, I had enough of this. I had enough of you!!," Rosé shouted. Her eyes were in tears while she looked at her lovers' guilty eyes.

Lisa tried to walk closer to her and wanted to hold her hand, but Rosé shoved it away and was about to walk off.

"No, please, babe. Don't leave. Come on," Lisa begs. She's on her knees while she holds her girlfriend's hand, begging her to give her a chance. A chance to fight for their relationship that seem cold and so vague now after being together for so many years.

No one cheated. No one fell out of love, but Chaeng was tired. She's tired of understanding her girlfriend. Ever since Lisa entered med-school, she didn't have time to spend for Rosé. She was busy, and with clinical studies, hospital duty , and exams, that had been taking so much of her time to the point that she forgot their anniversary of years of being together.

"No, please. I understand and support you with your dreams of being a surgeon, but I'm not going to stay and let you made feel like I'm not important."

"No, babe. You're important to me. In fact, you're the most important person in my life. it's just that all of this, I'm working and studying so hard for our future, "Lisa tried to explain, repeating the same sentences every time Rosie would have tantrums like this. However, this was a different case it was their anniversary, and yet Lisa forgot about it.

Rosé rolled her eyes and tried to take her hands off from the latter. Grunting, while she cried to just let Lisa let go of her, but her girlfriend was persistent. She loves her Rosie so much to just let her go.

"Please, babe, Rosé, I promise. I'll make more effort for us. I'll make it up to you, please," Lisa begged again, standing in front of her girlfriend while she held her face. Both of them eyes were crying and hurt by the situation they were having.

This time, Chaeng calmed down. No matter what she would do, of course she loves her girlfriend. She understands her and accepts what Lisa can only give to her. However, she's just a person after all, and forgetting their anniversary is just too much to take.

Rosé sighed and nodded her head. Her chest tightened, but she knew it would hurt much more if she would leave her girlfriend after all those years of being together.

"This -" she sniffed and nodded her head, which made Lisa smile and kiss her cheeks.

"This will be the last time, Lisa," Rośe added, and the latter immediately nodded her head while hugging her girlfriend tightly, and Rosé stopped crying while hugging her back.

"I promise, babe. This won't happen again," With that, they both looked at each other. Sharing their smiles while Lisa held her face, and Rosé's arm wrapped her neck, gently rubbing her nape as their gazed are locked together.

"Happy anniversary," Lisa whispered, which made Rosé laugh at the irony. They just fought about their anniversary being forgotten that almost led to a break up, but now, here they are. Reconciling their relationship together.