Chapter 22

Jennie's POV

"I'm going in," I heard my mother say just behind the door, and she was about to open it, and Lisa was still hovering above me. She's not even moving to at least hide herself that made me hold my breath when the door sprang open.

"Mom!! I'm naked. Mommy, I'm naked. Don't come in!!," I shouted that I heard Lisa laughed and kiss my neck before she looked at me. Amusement was filled in her eyes while she rested her chin on my chest.

I rolled my eyes at her, and irritation filled me as she watched me suffer in nervousness because of my own mother.

"O-okay. I'm sorry. We've been calling you since this morning, and you're not answering your phone," I heard her say, and relief washed over me when my door closed again.

Lisa stood up, and I bit my lip. She pulled herself away from me, I even felt it slide in my walls, and before she could take it off, she even thrusted playfully again as her grin showed out and winked at me.

"Lisa!!"I whispered, frustrated by her actions.

Seriously, she's not helping.

She gestured her hand for me to take, and a flood of wetness flowed down to my legs as both our cum mixes together.

"Hot," I heard her mumbled while she kept staring at my legs. My cheeks immediately flustered to what she was doing.

"Are you saying something, dear?" I heard my mom say behind the door.

"Nothing, I'm just going to change, okay?"

"Do it fast. We're going to talk. We are so worried about you. "

I only gulped when I remembered what happened in the church. Lisa played me so well, and I'm sure my parents thought that I'm sick or something. I just shouted, okay, and I heard her footsteps that were walking away in my room.

"Thanks God," I let out a sigh while I stood up and held Lisa's shoulder when I felt weak and the soreness in my centre became much worse.

Oh, my pearl, she's been so used this day.

"Are you alright?" She asked worriedly, gone with all her playful grinned while she held my face and waist to help me not fall.

I smiled at her seriousness, she looks so handsome when she was acting like this, and she's so cute when she was so playful.

"I'm so sore. I need rest," I pouted and hugged her waist while I looked up at her.

She looked down at me and pecked my lips, and she even arranged my hair before she rested her forehead against mine.

"Tell your mom you're sick. I'm sure she'll believe it, " she tried to suggest, and my smile showed on how cute she was in trying to make me lie towards my mother.

I sighed and hugged her tightly, savouring her scent, remembering it in my head to never ever forget how she smelled because she really smelled so good. Even sometimes, cigarettes could mix up with her scent, but it doesn't even made her smell bad, world is so unfair.

"You've taken my virginity," I told her that made her chuckled and held my waist, pulling me gently and staring at my eyes.

Lisa smiled at me. It was such a beautiful smile that even her eyes glowed while she continued to look at me. It was like she's picturing me in her mind as I get shy on the way she looked.

"Let's have a date tomorrow," she said suddenly, which made my eyes go wide.

"Are you serious?," I asked, and Lisa nodded eagerly, and I could only squell and hug her tighter while she carried and spin me around my room.