Chapter 10 (M)

Jennie's POV

"What are you doing to me?"I managed to ask when we both pulled away while trying to catch our breath.

She looks at me with her brows slightly furrowed while an amused smile shows in her face.

"I could ask you the same thing," she answered instead, which made me smile as we kissed again for the nth time.

My head tilted as we moved in sync. Her hands went to my waist as I settled above her, kissing her torridly and passionately while the familiar urge of desire surged in me.

"Lisa," I moaned her name and kissed her harder, my mouth widely open as she inserted her tongue inside my mouth before she caught my own and suck it harder.

I let out the sound of sensual breaths and moans while we kiss hungrily. My mind loses focus, just wanting more of her. More from Lisa.

I lay on her top and settled on her chest, holding her face to kiss her much more, somehow addicted to her soft lips and mouth.

"Shit Jennie", she cursed as she rubbed herself on my centre that I didn't know that was rested against her manhood.

"I- I have a question," I said and pulled away from our kiss and looked at her face. I giggled when I found it all red and flustered while she looked at me seriously.

"What?"she asked and moved in a comfortable position that it made friction with both our centre, making my eyes suddenly closed, while my mouth gaped open as sensual breathes let out my mouth.

"Fuck! stop making that face", she groaned and kiss me back again hungrily while her hips moves, humping both of our sensitive center.

"Wa-wait, Lisa." I tried my best to stop her again, trying to not lost focus because of her kisses.

She let out a groan and rested her hands on my legs, caressing it up and down, then look at me, waiting for my question.

"I- if a girls private part called", I stop and hesitated while I look at her, embarrassed by my question and decided to not continue it but she smiled slightly and encouraged me to go on.

So I sighed and looked at her seriously.

"If a girls private part called c-c-unt, and pu-ssy? What do yo-yours called?"I asked out of curiosity while I stammered in between my sentences, embarrassed by my question.

Lisa bit her lip while she looked at me, trying to suppress her smiles while her brows moved up and down, lowkey teasing me by my question.

"You know what? Don't answer it, " I just said and was about to get off of her when she held me tightly and flipped our position.

She's now on top of me while she's rested in between my legs, her manhood, touches my sensitive centre, while I'm submessively at her bottom.

"Hey, I was just surprised," she said and held my face and looked at me seriously.

"And to answer your question, you can call my friend a dick, cock, shaft, and I could say a pole or a parking meter", she answered proudly that made gasp in surprised and playfully slap her arm.

"Oh God," I said unbelievably, while I looked at her, shaking my head in amusement.

"You know you should try some curses too," she suggested, and I didn't think twice to disagree.

"No, it's enough that you're doing the cussed-thing while I pray for the both of us", I said that made her laugh loudly, her face became so red as she looks at me, entertained by my answer.