Chapter 21 (M)

Jennie's POV

While Lisa was driving on the way to my house, her hands can't be able to behave as it always found ways to caress my legs.

Teasing me by her sensual touch, I could only whimper and get lost by the feeling. Her hand is so warm while she teases my fold, playing with my wetness as she continues to drive and would sometimes look at me just to tease me more.

"Lis~," I moaned when she inserted her finger inside me. My eyes immediately closed and got lost by the pleasure.

"Mo-move it," I demanded, and she quickly obliged, her fingers moved in and out of me, giving much more stimulation in the upper part of my walls as she rubbed it, giving me pleasure and desire that wanted to ignite.

"Don't cum yet", she said that made me open my eyes weakly. I look at her, questioning why? But she only took her fingers away and suck it and continued driving.

"Because you'll be cumming on my dick soon. She'll become jealous, "she joked, and I could only sighed loudly by what she said.

Any moment from now. Lisa will be taking me. My nervousness doubles as I thought about it. It feels like my first lecture in a Sunday Mass. However, this will be my first as well but not in a holy mass anymore.

I could only able to hear the heartbeat against my chest. It feels like the sound coming from everywhere was blocked by this nervousness I'm feeling.

I'm scared I have to admit, but not because of Lisa, but what if I could not please her just like other girls do? What if she won't be with me anymore after she will take me?

"What are you thinking?" I loudly gasped when I heard her talk. She's been so quiet lately that it added to my own anxiety while I kept overthinking what would happen to us after.

I noticed that the car had stopped and we were just a little far from my house. It was almost 5 in the afternoon, a little late to start this conquest, but what do I know about doing this kind of thing?

"I- I'm nervous," I admitted

She looked at me fondly and carress my face her smile broke out.

"Don't be," that was what she just said, and I could feel myself starting to calm down.

I smiled at her before I nodded my head. Lisa got out of her car and opened a door for me. My hands were shaking while she guided me out, embarrassed that I might turn her off by what I'm acting.

"A-all the maids are on their day off since it Sunday," I try to say while we walk our way towards the house since Lisa parked her car a little far.

She sighed and held my waist, and a loud gasp came out in me while my heart continued to beat louder and louder.

"How about your parents?"she asked, and I could only gulped because the possibility of them that are home is really bad.

"I- I don't know," I answered her, which made Lisa stop and hold my shoulder.

I looked down as the embarrassment consumed me. I wanted this, and yet I still have parents to worry about. I should have told her to do this in her room instead, but I wanted this to be as memorable as ever, and I thought doing it with my room could make me remember Lisa and treasure her if she'll be over with me after what would happened.

I felt her hold my face, forcing me to look at her. She smiled and kissed my lips in the middle of the road in our subdivision and not a little far away from my own house in where my parents could be there. But this time, I didn't feel any fear about getting caught, just her soft lips that's making me go crazier and crazier as we kissed passionately.