Chapter 8 (M)

Jennie's POV

Her lips touch my neck, as it gives shivers down my spine. I hold her like I'm losing strength, weak by her kisses.

"Lis," I let out a sound as she suck my neck to where she did earlier.

"This will be my evidence that I own you Jennie" I heard her say before she stare at the part of my neck she just sucked, it was located in the back part of my ear, away from the eyes of many people.

Then she stares at me, her gazes that full of desire of sensuality, we both look at each others eyes, both our breath are all deep and loud, together with my restless heart because of her presence, because of what she's doing to me.

"Why am I allowing you to do all this?"I asked while I gently carress her nape, straightly looking at her.

But Lisa only smirks and touches my lips, parting it slowly as she continues to look at it.

"You should know the answer by now Jennie", she said, and then her gaze went to my eyes, penetrating my soul again.

Then my gaze followed her hand, and as it went down to my shirt and there, she inserted her hand inside as it touched my skin, making me whimper as I closed my eyes.

"You're so sensitive," she whispers in my ear as she continues to carress my skin while blowing a warm air into my ear as I let out sensual breaths.

My head was bowed down while I let her do what she wanted as she explored my back and stomach, touching me sensually while I weakly held her for support. Until her other hand went to my face and held my chin, guiding me to look at her.

Her eyes are so dark, glistened with passion and desire.

"Lisa," I said her name before her lips touched mine. I close my eyes at the contact, pulling her much closer to me, my arms wrap around her nape as I kiss her with so much want.

Both kisses are fighting for dominace but in the end I was helpless, I got succumb by her touches and kisses that I could only whimper and let out loud sound of sensual breathes as she continue to do things with me.

"Take off you shirt", I heard her say, and I was so puzzled and confused by my emotions and desire that I helped her take my upper clothes. I saw how her eyes widened in suprise by the discovery.

It was all dim and dark in this place, but I knew she could see vividly what was in front of her.

"I- you know I was about to sleep", I tried to explain while the cold breeze touches my skin that made me shiver and hold her her tighter, pulling her much closer to me also embarrassed that she see me like this.

I felt her hands touch my waist, hugging and gripping my skin while I felt her kisses on my neck, which made me close my eyes and let out heavy sounds of breath

"Ahhmm," I can't finally stop when she licks my earlobe and softly bit it as my nails scratches her nape, wanting for support.

"Fuck!! You're making me crazy", she whispered and continue to carress my body and left kisses in every part of my neck, and I could only tilted my head to give her full access on everything.

I gasped when she suddenly kisses the hollow part of my chest, her warm breath is making me shiver. While I hold her head as it moves towards my sensitive mound.

"Goood", I let out, my eyes are tightly closed while my mouth is parted open, surprised by such beautiful feeling of pleasure when she suddenly kisses my nipple and my other mound was gently caressing with her hand.

"This - this i-is so wr-ong Lis", I tried to say but I could only felt her smirk in my chest as she continue to lick and suck my breast and made me let out loud gasp and moans of pleasure.