Chapter 35

Jennie's POV

All I could hear were loud sirens, loud talks by the others, and I felt like I'm frozen. I can't move my body. It hurts so everywhere, and all I can see are the bright lights and white walls, and

"What's the case and identification of the patient?"

" Female, GCS is 3, and VS is unstable cause by trauma in a vehicular accident." My heart starts to hammers, and my body feels colder.

Oh God

I cried while I tried to look at my side, and my chest hurt more when I saw Lisa's body on the bed while doctor's are around her, checking her condition.

I couldn't take to just watcher her, so I slowly stood up, but I was immediately stopped by a nurse.

"Ma'am, please lay down," she told me, but I couldn't just follow what she said when my girlfriend was lying unconsciously because of me, If -

If she didn't hold my body, if she didn't protect me after the accident. I, I should be the one lying in there and not her.

"L-lisa," I mumbled her name painfully while I still tried to get up while I kept shouting her name, while I keep shouting on how I love her, and I wanted to get closer to her but these nurses held me tightly keeping me away from wanting to get close to my lover.

"No, P-please . I beg you. Sh-e , she needs me, " I cried, but the nurses only looked at me with sympathy.

"We understand, we really do, but you needed treatment, so does she, so ma'am, please settle yourself?" she tried to explain, but I still couldn't do what she wanted as I tried to resist and wanted to get up and run to Lisa while doctors still looked at her condition.

"HR is dropping, and I can't see pulse. Please ready the defliblator. "

Even when I don't understand that they are saying I knew Lisa is not okay. I know that she's barely fighting. I felt nauseated and anxious while I looked at her while she fought for her life, and just like in movies, her monitor started to beep loudly.

"Charged 120. Clear?"

"Clear"

When Lisa's body jumped, my heart bounced literally and rushed of adrenaline, which pushed me to get off from the nurses who were holding me tightly.

I cried while I went closer to Lisa. My heart ached when I saw her state much clearer, she looks so lifeless, so pale and weak.

"Still no response, doctor." I looked at the doctor who became so frustrated while she charged the machine again.

"Nooo!! Lisa, please fight baby, Oh, God please, " I cried and shouted while the nurses tried to hold me tighter when I tried to move closer to Lisa.

"Charged 200. Clear?"

"Clear"

But still, a flatline is all I could hear. Even the doctors and nurses look at me with apologetic eyes.

"No! You don't want to give up on her!! You won't!!" I shouted as I pushed the nurses away and held Lisa's face. It hurts, Oh God, it hurt so much,seeing her like this.

My tears continued to fall while I held her, tapping her face and wanting to wake her up.

"Baby, ple-please. Please wake up!!"I shouted as I tried to climb her bed and gestured my hand to do cpr. I've watched so much medical dramas to not know this kind of thing.

I saw how the staff tried to stop me, but I didn't budge and did what I wanted to do.

"Y- you, you don't get to leave me, Lisa. Wake up!!" I panted, while I told her that, I'm not even stopping on doing chest compression above her.