Lips on abs

Ishan was successful in opening 4 buttons of Shubman's shirt, but the fifth button, due to its low height, was a bit difficult for him. Shubman was leaving sharp breaths spontaneously unable to imagine that this is actually happening with him.

Him, leaning on the couch, with Ishan on his lap, hands bound behind, trying to open his shirt buttons with his pretty fucking little mouth.

For Ishan, it was really getting difficult. The area was getting wet and he was getting irritated. At one point, he was almost successful. All he had to do was pull the button with his teeth towards himself and it would come off. But, this, he thought. So, he did as he thought but it resulted in the button going back to its respective position. No result came out but it occurred Ishan's soft lips to brush on Shubman's abs slightly.

Shubman shivered. Ishan stopped momentarily. Both their chests were rising up and down. This isn't what Shubman expected.

But on the contrary, Ishan's brain filled with mischievous ideas. He smirked in little, as he raised his eyes to see Shubman who was already looking down at him. Shubman's nostrils were big, clearly he has been aroused a bit. By the position Ishan was sitting, he could understand.

"You liked that Shubi?"

"L-like what?"

Shubman hated to accept that what Ishan said was true. He gulped, not wanting to, but still.

"Don't lie Shubi."

With that Ishan went back to nibble on the button. Shubman threw his head back, inhaling and exhaling. This shouldn't go much far.

"I don't lie."

"Oh is it? Then you might have no problem with me doing this."

Ishan said and again brushed his lips against Shubman's abs. Shubman closed his eyes tightly, not expecting this fiercy comeback from Ishan.

"Ishan. Don't do this."

"I like it."

Shubman looked down at Ishan who did it yet again. Ishan's lips felt soft against his skin, just like he imagined. The thing he never imagined was to see all of his nasty fantasies coming to occur.

He grasped Ishan's hair with one hand and pulled at them, making Ishan groan and sit up. It was aggressive. Shubman looked at his eyes with his own bold ones.

"I asked you to stop. I don't like repeating myself."

Ishan breathed heavily. He didn't know where it was going, but he was loving it.

Suddenly, a knock on their door brought them out of their wonderlands. Ishan quickly stumbled out of Shubman's lap, shubman immediately closed his eyes and exhaled, not liking to miss the warmth of Ishan, and feeling irritated on the person who dared to interrupt, though he didn't know who it was.

Ishan looked at Shubman before he opened the door which revealed Rohit.

"Why are you guys still awake?"

"Woh,, actually....."

Ishan was lost of words. What would he say? Because they were playing truth and dare? With an air quote? Bull crap.

"You guys have not freshened up?"

Rohit asked noticing Ishan's clothes and also Shubman's, who came to stand behind him.

"We were going to."

"Go to sleep. You have practise tomorrow. It's not be good if I see you yawning on the field."

Ishan and Shubman nodded before closing the door.

Ishan didn't even spare a glance at Shubman as he entered the bathroom and slammed the door shut...
.
.
.
Oh my god. I'm so sorry for the late update and this small chapter. I may not be able to update again for 2 days, but let's see.

And thank you guys, for supporting this story and making it this wonderful on views🤍