So happy

Ishan just kept smiling looking at Shubman's eyes.

"What limits?"

Shubman smiled back the same, sweet one, Ishan was giving him.

"Are you happy Ish?"

"I'm so so happy."

Ishan said closing his eyes and diving into the moment.

"Honestly, I never thought that I'd have a chance with you. You, me and love were yards and yards away. But today, I cannot even explain in words how much happy I am. My long waiting dream, actually fantasy, came true. And even no one's disgusted with us. Everyone's so happy! Even the fans!!"

Ishan squelead like a small boy making shubman chuckle. Shubman started to think, how did god offer this angel to him after all his sins?

(Le me : god did not offer it, I did. Credit goes to me *flips hair*)

"I know," shubman said reaching out and holding Ishan's hand, "I thought the same. But I think they are our fans from their heart. Real fans. Who'd be happy seeing their idol happy."

(Me again : god if this happened in real life I'd cry out of happiness 😊. But no choice.
Let's all hail,

Delulu is the only solulu

Great!)

"I never thought I'd get you, especially after that girl Sara or whatever her name is."

Shubman chuckled,

"I remember how jealous you were."

Ishan pressed his lips and eyes in one straight line and snatched his hand away from Shubman.

"You intentionally made me jealous. I was so hurt but you enjoyed it."

Ishan pouted and crossed his hands above his chest making shubman go awee. He could feel his poor heart beating fast. It's the first time he has felt like this for someone, and the feeling's great.

"I didn't enjoy it. Your friend didn't let me."

"Told ya before, he was helping me."

"But he got my view."

Ishan thought for a moment.

"Maybe I can help with that," and he proceeded to open his shirt buttons.

Shubman's eyes got stuck at his chest, but Ishan didn't open any of his shirt buttons, but instead hit shubman with a pillow.

"Pervertttttt."

Shubman groaned as Ishan didn't open his shirt button.

"We're officially boyfriends now Ish."

"That hasn't got anything to do with this."

Shubman rolled his eyes,

"Fine, but someday only I'd have the right over your body and none other but only if you give me your consent. I ain't touching you if you don't want it."

Ishan got so touched by Shubman's words, maybe he can believe in this love forever.

"I love you Shub."

He said and went up to give a peck to Shubman's soft lips. Shubman gladly accepted it, closing his eyes and feeling the best feeling of the world.

"I love you too."

He said after Ishan pulled back from the kiss.

"I still have one surprise to go."

"One more?"

Ishan's eyes shined like a small kid who asked for a lollipop and his parents agreed. His eyes went big and he started jumping around in little.

"What is it? Shub tell me please."

He whined but Shubman didn't say.

"No. No. You've to wait till tomorrow evening. I guess you can do it?"

"Tomorrrooooowwww eveniiinnggggg."

Ishan whined.

"Stop whining Ish. It'll be best if you got to know right at the point. Now tell me, what do you want to do?"

"Umm," Ishan kept his thumb and index finger under his chin and acted like he was thinking, but he was actually thinking. "How about we take a shower together?"

Shubman's eyes darkened with lust as soon as that sentence left Ishan's mouth.

"That'd pain Ish. I don't think you're ready yet."

Ishan's cheeks went a bright shade of red as he again hit shubman with a pillow.

"I was just kidding!! Oh my god?!"

And he hid his face in his hands. Shubman scrunched his nose at the mention of the joke but nevertheless let it slip.

Soon the door of their room creaked, and jaddu slipped his head inside to look around,

"Are you guys doing anything private?"

Shubman rolled his eyes as Ishan just blushed more.

"No, you can come in."

Jadeja smiled and entered,

"We're all going to the club. Wanna come? If you've something to do then..."

He let it trail off and his eyes said everything. Shubman was so done with them.

"No we'll join you."

"Okay."

And with that jadeja left.

Ishan still kept sitting though he knew he had to get ready. So shubman said,

"You, my gorgeous, will you get ready or do I have to make you?"

Ishan's eyes widened more as he took out his clothes somehow, mumbling a no, and rushed inside the bathroom.
.
.
.

It is the 2nd last part. 1 more chapter to go and all will be over. But don't worry, I'll make sure I wrote it lengthy!✌️✌️