Not again

Ishan went to the manager's office as he was called. He couldn't find Shubman in the morning. It's now evening. Shubman didn't take his phone with him, so it was impossible for Ishan to know where he went. Neither he informed anyone before going.

"You called?" Ishan asked as he entered, as sidharth looked up from the pile of files he was looking into,

"Yes, have a seat."

Ishan went and sat in one of the chairs in front of sidharth.

"I have something to talk to you about."

Ishan didn't reply to this as he saw sidharth arrange the files and put it in a side getting ready to talk.

"I don't know how to ask you this."

Sidharth threw his head back and massaged his temple. He seriously looked tensed about something.

"Are you...over Shubman?"

"Huh?"

Ishan thought that he must've heard something else. He never expected sidharth to fly back into this topic.

"You heard what I said."

Sidharth looked directly at Ishan and noticed how his cheerful face got pale and blank at once. He too hated to see his players sad. He was in charge of everyone, so he should take care of the fact that everyone is happy, no matter even if they lose one match. But this is love that we're talking about.

"How do you want to respond to it?"

Ishan asked in a straight voice as sidharth got his answer. He kept looking at Ishan, his face covered with sadness for him.

"I'm sorry Ishan. I feel bad myself to keep you two away like this, but I want you to understand why I do this."

Ishan nodded and looked down, suddenly feeling interested on his own shoes,

"I do understand. You're not at fault."

Sidharth smiled, but felt genuinely bad for the cute always happy boy sitting in front of him.

"You must be wondering where Shubman is right?"

Ishan's head jerked up as he looked at sidharth with a frown on his face.

"You know where he is?"

Sidharth nodded,

"Look, this may hurt you. I don't want you to be hurting. But you deserve to know."

Ishan was now dying with curiosity as he leaned a little forward and sidharth chuckled as he understood why Ishan was doing that,

"I hate to break it to you, but Shubman is on a date with Sachin sir's daughter, Sara Tendulkar."

Ishan felt his world crashing down. His heart right at his chest, pained so much. His stomach felt weird. It felt like he was about to throw up. Why wouldn't shubman tell him about this before? They always share everything. Why would he keep this information from him?

Ishan walked out of sidharth's office without further talking. He didn't want to see Shubman anymore. All his interest died in him. Everything he feared off is going to happen. Thinking everything like this, he walked out of the hotel into somewhere he didn't even know."
.
.
.

Twist x twist.

I don't know why I'm giving so many twists but it feels nice. Otherwise how will the story continue. I've nothing planned out. Anything that comes at the tip of my finger, I wrote it down. 😂😂

I'm so talented

Thoko tali👏👏