Consulting

It was night time. Tomorrow they had early morning practice. Ishan already had dinner and came up to his room. Shubman hasn't returned yet. Ishan just couldn't hold all of his anxiety in. He started pacing in his room from one end to the other. 10 minutes passed, but he continued walking like a stressed person. He stopped once he heard a notification sound on his phone and went to get it by the table. He clicked the notification and as he read his eyes seemed to tighten, his brain stopped processing and for a moment his heart stopped beating.

Today's article : Famous cricketer Shubman Gill and Sachin Tendulkar's daughter Sara Tendulkar spotted in a restaurant together. Are they dating? Read our views on that.

As Ishan scrolled down, the writing came to an end and the page became filled with pictures of them together. In some, they both were laughing together, on the other they were eating.

Ishan felt his body burn. He has had enough of all this shit. He can't always back away and sulk because he hasn't got shubman? Losing isn't the answer to anything and this time he'll paste this motivation up his brain.

He made up his mind. He will question Shubman. No matter what happens. Let the world flip. He is not going to cry and be a weak boy this time. Shubman has to answer. Ishan can't let his heart go to someone who'll just toss it around and underrate it's value. He's valuable. If not to anyone, then to himself. And in order to fight for his rights, he has to fight for himself.

At 10:30pm Ishan could hear the sound of a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Ishan said as he knew this wasn't Rahul as he had a date night with Athiya, his girlfriend and he would return late. And Rahul doesn't need to knock to enter his own room.

Shubman entered with a huge smile on his face. He immediately came to hug Ishan,

"I missed you so much today."

But before Shubman could do anything Ishan slapped his hand away. Shubman jerked and took some steps behind, at Ishan's obnoxious behaviour.

"W-why?"

That's the only thing that escaped Shubman's mouth. Ishan sighed, keeping the magazine down on the bed as he stood up and folded his hands in front of his chest ready to consult the taller person that stood in front of him.

"You went on a date. With Sara Tendulkar. The one which you exchanged your number."

Ishan's voice was flat, with no ups and downs. He was trying his best to continue his irritation and 'something that cannot be explained' behaviour.

"Oh my god. Did the media already posted it?"

Shubman cursed under his breath facepalming himself.

"Yes. And I read that. I'm giving you time to explain. 5 minutes. Start."

Ishan said with a fake smile. Shubman never thought Ishan would give him this time to explain, so he stuttered a bit at the beginning but soon brought himself together,

"T-time to speak? Who? Oh I? I will speak? Okay. Ahmm. So there's nothing like what you think. That's a total set up. Our manager, Sidharth, still thinks that I'm not over you, so he sent me with her so that I fall for her."

He said with an air quote for the word 'fall' and again continued,

"I tried to explain to him that there's nothing needed to be done like that but of course he didn't listen to me. Look, it wasn't a date for me. At first when I met her, I said to her on the face that, 'this is a friendly date'. She agreed saying okay. So my plan was successful. And I'm telling the truth in case you don't believe me."

Ishan raised one eyebrow up.

"What about the photos?"

"We had to act it out," shubman said with a shrug, "you know to make it look real and all."

Ishan believed him. He knew his best friend for more than 5 years and one thing that Shubman has never done is lying to him.

"So that means you'll come back spending literally a whole day with her? I was so worried. It was our day off. I planned so many things."

Ishan whined while stomping his feet.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Can I hug you now?"

Shubman asked with a little doubt evident on his face. Ishan approached him and wrapped his hands around his torso. Shubman smiled, holding him close. It was so warm and so relieving. That's the best feeling. Both of them parted after a while.

"We can still have a movie date, what do you say?"

Ishan smiled at the idea,

"But Rahul bhaiya will be coming back in a while."

"No worries. He supports us. I'll text him to sleep with Bumrah."

Ishan smiled and started jumping like a little kid.

"Ookkkk!!! Let's goooo!!!!"

Shubman laughed at his cute behaviour. What did he do to deserve someone so cute like Ishan?...
.
.
.

Le me to Shubman :- you did nothing. I did everything. All the credit goes to me. Without me you're nothing😏😏

Le shubman :- yes yes, our so called talented author🙂🙄