Got everything to live

"Can I open my eyes now?"

Ishan said as Shubman still hept holding his eyes with his hands and he doesn't know where he is going. Shubman is leading him.

"No."

Shubman answered with ecstasy lacing his loud voice. Ishan just lets himself be dragged because he knows that he's safe all around shubman. With 1 minute more of walking, shubman left his hands and said,

"Now open."

Ishan opened his eyes as his eyes sparkled by and by with all the lights around. He lower jaw hung open at what he saw. They were at the beach, with everyone else. I mean the ICT members.

"SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Everyone screamed as Ishan laughed in little and again his eyes started to roam around. He was busy admiring the place when he realized that he's again being dragged by Shubman.

They went up to the stage as Shubman took a mike and stood facing Ishan and Ishan was confused at what the taller guy was doing. Shubman smiled at him before turning to face everyone while he interwined his fingers with Ishan's which Ishan gladly accepted. He was not afraid of anything, anymore.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. This night and this party is from me, enjoy to your fullest but please take a break and listen to what I have to say and then you guys can furthur continue."

Ishan just kept looking at him with big eyes and everyone else too, left what they were doing to focus on the speech. There were some cameraman too who were recording it. It will surely be posted on social media later which will create a huge ruckus.

"The main reason why we're having this party is because I'm very happy to announce it publicly that me and Ishan have been together for 2 months now. We were at first very scared, as y'all can imagine because it wasn't easy for either of us. But I'm so happy today, because we all are together with our loved ones, with no boundaries, no worries but have the whole right to enjoy freely. And special thanks goes to all our fans, that was the thing we were most scared of, but we never imagined that we'd get this kind of support. Love you all guys for accepting us, not judging us and letting us have our own choices. This means a lot to me and to my boyfriend. Today I understood the value of friendship, the value of love and support. Being a cricketer, life is not easy. But this kind of support keeps making it easier for us to live with our own happiness. We've got everything to live. Love, career, friends, fans, what more can we even ask for? Thank you all for that. Please enjoy your night again. Cheers!"

Everyone smiled raising their glasses up and shouting,

"CHEERS!"

Shubman got down the stage with Ishan who was overwhelmed by the whole speech.

"What was the whole speech for shub?"

Ishan asked once he found themselves being alone.

"To let the world know that I've got everything to live."

He smiled at the end.

"That was so good. I am so happy today. I've got you, my teammates and everyone. I'm so so happy. And it's all because of you. I love you Shub."

Shubman's eyes widened.

"Can you say it again, I want to record that."

"No need to," Ishan giggled, "I'd say it to you every day, every morning, every night, every moment when you'll ask for it."

Shubman protectively wrapped his hands around Ishan's waist and pulled him closer, so both of their chests were touching.

"I love you too Ish. You're like the best thing that happened to me in my life."