Curious Nephew

There has been something on Sasuke's mind lately.

It's about his aunt.

When Sasuke first met Y/n, he thought she was just an ordinary civilian. But over the years, he's come to realize that not only was Y/n extremely strong, she was immediately promoted to Jonin shortly before the formation of team 7, has a powerful kekkei genkai that can rival the sharingan, can mysteriously teleport to anywhere at anytime she wants, has super strength, and is currently working for the Leaf government alongside the HOKAGE, other elites and officials!

How is Sasuke now realizing all of this!

Perhaps he was too focused on planning his revenge against Itachi and avenging his clan that he hadn't realize on how much of a big deal Y/n had become over the years.

At least Sasuke now knows how Y/n is always able to give him expensive things and give him and Naruto weekly allowances. She's completely loaded. With such responsibilities, Sasuke wonders how Y/n always has time for him and that dobe.

Sasuke walks along the dock to see his aunt sitting quietly while watching the waters, seemingly lost in thought. sensing someone approaching, Y/n turns her head towards to see the Uchiha.

"Oh, hey Sas. What's up?" Not minding the new nickname, Sasuke says bluntly,

"Let's spar."

"....eh?! What! So suddenly?" Y/n stumbled. Y/n never sparred with the kids. She would always teach them ninjutsus and chakra control.

"Yeah. I was curious when you suddenly became a Jonin, so I want to know how strong you are."

"Um...alright then, sure. Let's head to the forest where no one would get hurt."

+ + + + +

Arriving in the secluded forest, Y/n and Sasuke took distance from each other as they thought this was the perfect spot to spar.

"Trying to test the waters? Alright, let's do this." Y/n smiled, getting into fighting position. Sasuke smirked before getting into position also. "Don't hold back." He says.

'Let's see how strong you really are.'

Sasuke initiated the first move. Reaching and taking out three shurikens from his pouch, he throws them at Y/n. Y/n simply catches all three with her left hand, not bothering to dodge.

Sasuke jumps into the air, performing hand signs. He yells, "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" Putting his right middle and index fingers in front of his face, Sasuke takes a very deep breath before exhaling a massive wave of fire towards the ground where Y/n stands.

The wave of flames hit the ground with a loud boom! Last only for a couple seconds before it dispersed in the air. Once the area fully cleared, Sasuke's eyes slightly widened in shock the see that Y/n wasn't there.

It was as if she just vanished into thin air. He didn't even see her move!

"Here I am!" Y/n suddenly appeared behind Sasuke. Still in the air, Y/n clasps both her hands together, lifting them as high as she could, before suddenly slamming them down onto Sasuke's back, descending him into
the ground at rapid speed. Y/n caught him by the leg mid descent and flung him onto one of the trees's branches.

"Argh!" Sasuke grunted against the tree.

Y/n gracefully landed back onto the ground with ease before staring at Sasuke's direction in worry. "Are you okay, Sasuke? I didn't go too hard on you, right?" She called out. "If you're hurt, let's stop here-"