Home

The keys jingled in the lock which was then followed by a click..
Opening the front door to her house, she walked in and turned on the lights. Following behind her was Naruto.

Y/n dropped her bag of supplies safely on the ground and put the groceries on the kitchen counter.
Naruto looked around in awe. He's never been inside a big house before. There's so much space to run around without hitting the walls.

"Nice house, lady!" Naruto said.

"Thanks, Naruto!"

Naruto then looked around like he was expecting to see someone else. Y/n looked at him confused.

"Hm? What are you looking for?"

"Where is everyone else?"

Y/n tilted her head slightly. "Eh? What do you mean? I live alone."

"What?! But your house is so big! What's the point of having a big home if you live by yourself???"

The female's face reddened. "W-well um...it's for my future family..." she said embarrassed. Naruto didn't understand at all.

"Huh?"

"When I find a lover and eventually have kids...embarrassing I know but other women my age are already starting a family of their own. I just hope to have one too...someday."

"Oh"

"Enough about this topic! How about we talk about something else? Like introducing ourselves fully. I meant to do this sooner but I forgot!" Y/n cleared her throat before speaking again,

"Like a said before, I'm Y/n. I just moved into the village today as you can see everything isn't unpacked yet..."

*I got lazy at this part yada yada yada, you say your likes, dislikes, favorite food, etc*

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm going to be Hokage one day, believe it!"

"Hokage?"

Naruto nodded. "Yeah! And when I do become Hokage, everyone will stop disrespecting me and look up to me!

Y/n smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Well you have my support!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (skipping the awkward part....timeskip)

Y/n's Pov

As Naruto stayed for a while, I cleaned his wounds. I even made him his favorite food which was Ramen as he told me. Weird, but I made it nonetheless!
Soon, it was time for him to go home. He told me that he was in the academy and is training to become a ninja. He told me that graduation was nearing and to graduate and rank up to genin, he'll have to pass a test. He didn't know what it would be but he did say that he was struggling with the clone jutsu.

Which is why I'm going to help him tomorrow.

Short chapter to get this out of the way.